Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COUSIN NATE HAS ARRIVED!
I'm going to have to buy dudebrouniverse.com
Hai! and welcome to DBN
[Image: funny-pictures-oh-hai-bug.jpg]
Joe Wrote:I'm going to have to buy dudebrouniverse.com

:high5:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Hondo Wrote:Well, at the very least he found the forum where the REAL C&R fans are...not the nutswingers and hangers-on that populate TOMB.

[Image: sadcat.jpg]
chelofellow Wrote:
Hondo Wrote:Well, at the very least he found the forum where the REAL C&R fans are...not the nutswingers and hangers-on that populate TOMB.

That kitten looks really sad.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
chelofellow Wrote:

That kitten looks really sad.

It kinda looks like that brain bug thing from Starship Troopers.
Brain bug is sad too.

[Image: mini-starship-brain-bug.jpg]
TOMB and DBN are completely different. I will say there is less moderation (and way less threatening of moderation) here.
Rydrum Wrote:TOMB and DBN are completely different. I will say there is less moderation (and way less threatening of moderation) here.

That's because the rules are simple. Don't post NSFW stuff in the IST forum. That's really the only thing I think I have ever had to moderate.
And you can go fuck yourself too...
BDH Wrote:

Oh common BDH, you know if you were not a moderator you would be a full time DBNer.

Sent from my taint.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
No Justin In Utah or Josh In Winnipeg on DBN..........nuff said

Sent from my taint.

Pete Nice Wrote:
BDH Wrote:

Oh common BDH, you know if you were not a moderator you would be a full time DBNer.

Sent from my taint.
I like both places, fo sho...
Look at the membership base of both forums...exclusive of the people who post in both places. TOMB is full of the nutswingers. You know it, I know it, and everyone else knows it. The majority of the TOMB people want to be forum famous in the hope they'll get mentioned on the show or because that's as close to "fame" as they'll ever get other than maybe showing up unexpectedly one day on "Cheaters" or "Cops". The members here don't give a fuck about any of that...they just like the show and the real friendships that have come from this place.

DBN has the free-thinkers who call it like they see it. Read into that as much or as little as you want.

Again, this is not applicable to people who frequent both places. And that's what...half a dozen or so?