Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COUSIN NATE HAS ARRIVED!
chelofellow Wrote:Maybe I was off base, but when I see a comment about "TOMB" as a whole, I take it personal because I feel that I'm a big part of that group, and I can't tell if the comments are directed at me or any of the other guys there...To me TOMB means all of us.

You were, and my comments were not directed at you at all. That said...it's a fair misunderstanding on your part and perhaps an overly broad comment on mine. If you were personally offended ...well I'm sorry. It wasn't intentional.

In all seriousness....I know you know there's a difference between the two forums. TOMB is show centered and DBN is dudebro centered with the show taking an important, but very secondary role.

Lastly you showed some character coming back and posting what you did. You're ok in my book man.
Rich Davis Wrote:If DBN and TOMB had a huge PPV fight...who would you want announcing? Bruce or Michael Buffer? Appreciate both message boards.
Do they have a hot sister?

sent from the legion of doom
chelofellow Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:[Seriously, Chelo, have you fucking noticed my fucking name on here?? I didn't make it that way. But I dish out crap and am able to take it back. We talk shit on the daily here and it's because we are all good-humored sarcastic people.

I guess the difference is calling someone a whore who doesn't even post here (let alone even have an account here as far as I can see) can't really be called "good hearted sarcasm" now can it? Where I come from that's called a dickhead move

How pissed were you at Josh's comments?? Would it make you feel any better if he said he meant it in sarcasm?

Point is, I wasn't trying to ruffle any feathers. Hondo's comments pissed me off...that's all. I mean come on, if you dislike 2-3 people (which I guess is what I'm reading here) then why not take it up with those people directly?

Maybe I was off base, but when I see a comment about "TOMB" as a whole, I take it personal because I feel that I'm a big part of that group, and I can't tell if the comments are directed at me or any of the other guys there...To me TOMB means all of us.

I must of missed the whore part, and agree with you totally. I have never interacted with the woman so there is no reason for me to ever call her a whore in public. And I am pretty sure I never did. Others may have, not sure, not really my business.

Josh doesn't mean anything as sarcasm, that's the thing, we learned that a long time ago. We know this, everything he says and does in relation to our board has an alternate meaning. In contrary, everything here is pretty straight forward, no hidden meaning, sarcasm yes, not hidden meanings.

I understand why you took it personally, I do the same thing everytime someone on TOMB makes a comment about DBN, but then again I am financially invested in DBN.

Chello, just don't take shit like your baby was just assaulted, people want YOU here, or did, might still, just realize that generalizations don't always apply to you and move on. Covino generalizes about DBN all the time, when really he just hates Chip, Derrick, Brian and Brampton, but he always lumps the rest of us in there as well.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
chelofellow Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I said when I left I was never coming back, to go back would he going back on my word then ky word would be devalued. I value my word.

Sent from my taint.

You never came back logged in as Pete Nice....But come on...you've been to TOMB since then under other ID's Pete.

Yeah, when I am in studio I always read it b/c they always have it up. I have posted little things on some of the interns and Spot's account from the studio.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Rich Davis Wrote:If DBN and TOMB had a huge PPV fight...who would you want announcing? Bruce or Michael Buffer? Appreciate both message boards.

Michael, definite LEE

Michael Buffer. If it wasn't for the show I wouldn't even know who Bruce Buffer even is.
Pete Nice Wrote:just realize that generalizations don't always apply to you and move on.

That's a pretty good point, Pete.. :high5:

WHAT ABOUT THE BABIES!

Sorry, couldn't help it.
Chip Wrote:

WHAT ABOUT THE BABIES!

Sorry, couldn't help it.

No apology necessary.

I'm going to get my "what about the babies" sign out tonight, and go stand on main street.
What was that "what about the babies" thing from? Seems like some sort of protest about having to pay bills, and rent, right?

But it just seemed like a bunch of lazy people, bitching about stuff, kind of a prequel to the occupy stuff thing.
LeNeve Wrote:What was that "what about the babies" thing from? Seems like some sort of protest about having to pay bills, and rent, right?

But it just seemed like a bunch of lazy people, bitching about stuff, kind of a prequel to the occupy stuff thing.

I was just trying to remember too.
I googled it, and couldn't find anything.
But yeah, I think it was something like apartment complex was closing down and everyone had to leave.
Or they were making it harder to get low rent housing.
Something totally unrelated to babies.
I blame the Steelers for making everyone angry.
Joe Wrote:
chelofellow Wrote:Forget it, man...Just saying that I have read a lot of posts that say that TOMB is full of fags, etc...

While you may not care for a few of the posters, it isn't all that fair to say it about everyone.

peace

Who cares? Both are internet forums. You can't take this stuff seriously.

Jim called me a loser once in a fight for hanging out on DBN. I told him that this bunch of losers would pin him down in a truck stop toliet & give him a swirly.
Pete Nice Wrote:so my question is why are DBN links not allowed?

Anyone who wants to post a tomb link is more than welcome too.

As far as moderation, beckster and t have both mentioned that their posts have disappeared for no reason at all recently or just for the slightest dbn reference.

I would think that the removal or editing of a post would only occur for an extreme violation of board policy.

I can't remember a post of mine being moderated but to be honest when I do check in over there... it's usually trivial shit or being ignored in the IST...
BDH Wrote:You think Josh doesn't invite me to stay with him when I go to Winnipeg?

I'm sad... BDH comes to Wpg and he doesn't even mention it on FB, PM me or anything so I can drive in and meet him. Confusedad: