Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COUSIN NATE HAS ARRIVED!
JDubb Wrote:Wow...
I just read the entire thread. Thanks Joe for blaming me is some way Confusedarcasm:

I enjoy both forums and will continue to post in both. I have met people on both forums I consider friends. I think we all have something where we could be considered a nutswinger (me-Apple, Pete-anything Pitt, Joe-NASCAR, LeNeve-pink cowboy hats, B-Pie, etc); that's fine to have passions different from others, I like it.

I don't think I will be posting any more cross links between DBN and TOMB though :roflmao:

:roflmao:
JDubb Wrote:Wow...
I just read the entire thread. Thanks Joe for blaming me is some way Confusedarcasm:

I enjoy both forums and will continue to post in both. I have met people on both forums I consider friends. I think we all have something where we could be considered a nutswinger (me-Apple, Pete-anything Pitt, Joe-NASCAR, LeNeve-pink cowboy hats, B-Pie, etc); that's fine to have passions different from others, I like it.

I don't think I will be posting any more cross links between DBN and TOMB though :roflmao:

Pie? Reeeeally??? That's just fucked up.

:grin:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
This thread sucks, just saying

now our COD community is ruined Confusedlap:
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Joe Wrote:Wow, I get tagged as the NASCAR guy?? CAn't I be known as the technology guru or at least the motorsports fan. NASCAR guy makes it sound like I still rock a mullet.

Oh and keep in mind this fued is just between like 3 people. I don't know most TOMB members but there are a lot of posters over there that I like. Posting on 2 boards if tuff so if some of them stay there for that reason than I totally understand. I just hope they know they are always welcome here.
Sorry Joe, you're right you are the father of DBN!
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Wow, I get tagged as the NASCAR guy?? CAn't I be known as the technology guru or at least the motorsports fan. NASCAR guy makes it sound like I still rock a mullet.

Oh and keep in mind this fued is just between like 3 people. I don't know most TOMB members but there are a lot of posters over there that I like. Posting on 2 boards if tuff so if some of them stay there for that reason than I totally understand. I just hope they know they are always welcome here.
Sorry Joe, you're right you are the father of DBN!

Oh, suuuuuure you apologize to him, but not me. It's ok, I see how it is....
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Donginator Wrote:This thread sucks, just saying

dang! That blows.... Over before it even started.
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23

We are gonna have to do some serious ass kissing to keep you, Matt and Lonnie on our team.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Rydrum Wrote:\
p.s. I don't know if I am a hater or nutswinger... and to behonest I don't care. I like CnR and I like that sometimes shit I may say gets incorporated into the show.

^^ This guy ^^ is friggin cool as hell

Thanks beckster.
Joe Wrote:

We are gonna have to do some serious ass kissing to keep you, Matt and Lonnie on our team.

Why Donginator is a DBN guy first and foremost.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Rydrum Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Rydrum Wrote:\
p.s. I don't know if I am a hater or nutswinger... and to behonest I don't care. I like CnR and I like that sometimes shit I may say gets incorporated into the show.

^^ This guy ^^ is friggin cool as hell

Thanks beckster.

No prob!
I HATE PIE!!
I am going to say this again for Chello when he comes back to read this. NOONE here EVER called all TOMB members gay, or TOMB gay as a whole. Nutswingers, yes, gay, homo, gayboys, fags, cocksuckers, NEVER. Get your facts straight before you go posting bullshit on both forums.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:[Seriously, Chelo, have you fucking noticed my fucking name on here?? I didn't make it that way. But I dish out crap and am able to take it back. We talk shit on the daily here and it's because we are all good-humored sarcastic people.

I guess the difference is calling someone a whore who doesn't even post here (let alone even have an account here as far as I can see) can't really be called "good hearted sarcasm" now can it? Where I come from that's called a dickhead move

How pissed were you at Josh's comments?? Would it make you feel any better if he said he meant it in sarcasm?

Point is, I wasn't trying to ruffle any feathers. Hondo's comments pissed me off...that's all. I mean come on, if you dislike 2-3 people (which I guess is what I'm reading here) then why not take it up with those people directly?

Maybe I was off base, but when I see a comment about "TOMB" as a whole, I take it personal because I feel that I'm a big part of that group, and I can't tell if the comments are directed at me or any of the other guys there...To me TOMB means all of us.
Pete Nice Wrote:I said when I left I was never coming back, to go back would he going back on my word then ky word would be devalued. I value my word.

Sent from my taint.

You never came back logged in as Pete Nice....But come on...you've been to TOMB since then under other ID's Pete.
If DBN and TOMB had a huge PPV fight...who would you want announcing? Bruce or Michael Buffer? Appreciate both message boards.
Rich Davis Wrote:If DBN and TOMB had a huge PPV fight...who would you want announcing? Bruce or Michael Buffer? Appreciate both message boards.

I think I would like to see Nervous Matt announce that fight