Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COUSIN NATE HAS ARRIVED!
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Pete really needs to work on his subtleness.
I'm not quite sure what he's getting at.
I thought Pete was holding back... I only wish he'd say how he really feels.

Poor guy has trouble showing emotion and just bottles it all up.. One day he's going to explode.
Joe Wrote:The last time there were 4 women on TOMB was when Iva, T and Beckster were on there so I'm sure he's taking a shot at 1 or 2 of the 3.

JoshinWinnipeg Wrote:
JesinVegas Wrote:Is 4 nussies on the forum at one time a record?? Might be!
I think we have had 4 in the past.... but I think two of the nussies here when we set the record were really ugly so they don't really count

For that I'd say if he ever goes to another DBC he won't have a good time.

I've said it before and I will say it again. JIW is a Dick. NOTHING will change my tune about that. Not the first time he talked crap about the girls and me, either. :flame:

Now, I'm pissed.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:
Hondo Wrote:This place will be around a lot longer than you guys are....you just have the show holding you together. Think about that....and take as long as you need.

Fuck.... I am going to be an 80 year old guy running a forum out of his basement.

:clap: :clap:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
BDH Wrote:The ORIGINAL can NEVER be "the other", pal... just to clarify... and just because some fucking sissies couldn't take rules on a message board... really? Check ANY other message board on the net... you're lucky not to get banned for double posting... has nothing to do with free expression... it's the rules of a site by the people that own/run it... period... if you don't like it... LEAVE... and you did... and I'm glad...

And Pete, you saying you're sticking to your word is fantastic... you know what would be even awesomer? Realizing that times changed and no one would be anything but happy if you came back. If sticking to your guns is that important, fine.

Get banned for double posting??? Are you fucking kidding? That's terrible.
I HATE PIE!!
dudebro_jones is sure taking an interest in this topic.

OrgName: University of Manitoba
OrgId: UNIVER-122
Address: E3-606 EITC
Address: 15 Gillson Street
City: Winnipeg
StateProv: MB
PostalCode: R3T-2N2
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:The last time there were 4 women on TOMB was when Iva, T and Beckster were on there so I'm sure he's taking a shot at 1 or 2 of the 3.

JoshinWinnipeg Wrote:
JesinVegas Wrote:Is 4 nussies on the forum at one time a record?? Might be!
I think we have had 4 in the past.... but I think two of the nussies here when we set the record were really ugly so they don't really count

For that I'd say if he ever goes to another DBC he won't have a good time.

Looks like a fucking personal shot there to me BDH what say you? There is no doubt that was a shot a T, Beckster and Iva, three great chicks. That is the shit Josh has been doing for two years, that and deleting posts, chamging posts and he even had a real tiny slur against dbn in his signature once. Fuck that guy, he can play in traffic while eating a bowl of Spot dicks. He is why I will not come back to TOMB.

Sent from my taint.

Why thank you! You're pretty damn cool yourself.
I HATE PIE!!
Rydrum Wrote:My opinion- and its probably worth shit.

I finally joined TOMB in feb., and was posting there when JDubb specifically invited me to take a look over here. I popped in- and joined here, I tried for awhile to do both IST's and found it was too much (as in I couldn't do work and follow both). So I just defaulted to the one I joined first but I really enjoy the non-IST's over here and I will continue to chime in so you guys & girls can continue think I am a dopey idealist.

I made the "moderated" comment,
1) Not knowing about the bee's nest i just poked, sorry about that.
2) I have been moderated multiple time by a TOMB mod who then proceeded to "commit the same infraction" for lack of better wording.
3) Recently on TOMB someone was threatened to be moderated a few times for saying something about another member, but when others said shit about him- nothing was done. I feel like on here- that wouldn't happen.

I don't want it to sound like I was taking a shot at TOMB, it is just a different vibe. I enjoy conversations with both- TOMB has some people & conversations I like but I feel this is a more "adult" board. That is deeper more thoughtful non-IST threads exist here.

p.s. I don't know if I am a hater or nutswinger... and to behonest I don't care. I like CnR and I like that sometimes shit I may say gets incorporated into the show.

^^ This guy ^^ is friggin cool as hell
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:YOu may as well talk to yourself Beckster. I don't think he's coming back.

I see that.
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:dudebro_jones is sure taking an interest in this topic.

We should welcome him to the forum, huh?
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:dudebro_jones is sure taking an interest in this topic.

We should welcome him to the forum, huh?

He got TOMBed
Haha.
dudero Jones.
Wow...
I just read the entire thread. Thanks Joe for blaming me is some way Confusedarcasm:

I enjoy both forums and will continue to post in both. I have met people on both forums I consider friends. I think we all have something where we could be considered a nutswinger (me-Apple, Pete-anything Pitt, Joe-NASCAR, LeNeve-pink cowboy hats, B-Pie, etc); that's fine to have passions different from others, I like it.

I don't think I will be posting any more cross links between DBN and TOMB though :roflmao:
Wow, I get tagged as the NASCAR guy?? CAn't I be known as the technology guru or at least the motorsports fan. NASCAR guy makes it sound like I still rock a mullet.

Oh and keep in mind this fued is just between like 3 people. I don't know most TOMB members but there are a lot of posters over there that I like. Posting on 2 boards if tuff so if some of them stay there for that reason than I totally understand. I just hope they know they are always welcome here.
Joe Wrote:Wow, I get tagged as the NASCAR guy?? CAn't I be known as the technology guru or at least the motorsports fan. NASCAR guy makes it sound like I still rock a mullet.

Oh and keep in mind this fued is just between like 3 people. I don't know most TOMB members but there are a lot of posters over there that I like. Posting on 2 boards if tuff so if some of them stay there for that reason than I totally understand. I just hope they know they are always welcome here.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :poke:
Fuck them.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]