Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COUSIN NATE HAS ARRIVED!
You know what. Fuck TOMB and fuck everyone on it. I dont need anymore friends. Everyone on TOMB can fuck off. I am tired of playing these fucking games. If your on TOMB, fuck offI hate you.

Sent from my taint.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I'm in a bad mood too...Where the fuck was the secondary in that last two minutes. Fuck.
Everyone on TOMB is a fucking fag nutswinger. Fuck you if you don't like it, go cry to your mommies. Pussy fucking cocksuckers. Keep your whining bitch cunts off my forum. Assholes.

Fuck everybody.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete really needs to work on his subtleness.
I'm not quite sure what he's getting at.
Chip Wrote:Pete really needs to work on his subtleness.

I think he's moving to Canada and going back to TOMB
BDH Wrote:Some of you clowns are the worst "pot calling the kettle black" I've ever seen...

I can be a dick(very rarely, but you know this, Chip) but I am usually funny and easy to get along with... maybe I miss it when it happens, but when is the last time something was "over-moderated" on the board? And when is the last time you saw someone calling "you people" over here idiots or backstabbers??

Fucks sake, man... I thought we got over the whole renegade board/over-moderating crap a long time ago... the majority of us get along, so why the constant digs? Is it so you can constantly be reminded of the war that once was? Jesus. You're like a fucking Vietnam was vet that related everything to "Nam"...

Hey now, I am a perfect example someone who was moderated by 2 ego-maniacs over trivial, stupid shit. That's why I left. I've also noticed that more than one person has come over here from TOMB and brought up the moderating issues. Dildo was one of them. So, don't come here and tell me it's not happening. I know that you and Mercer aren't the ones doing it, too.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
YOu may as well talk to yourself Beckster. I don't think he's coming back.
BDH Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:BDH from what I have been told, there are 2 moderators on TOMB who still take frequent jabs at DBN and recentlyhave moderated DBN member posts for the most trivial of reasons. I believe therin may lie the biggest problem between the two forums right now, recent uncalled for moderation.
Dude, we've had this discussion. I get it. But, you have to admit... SOME members here seem to think it's their job to justify the existence of this place by bashing "TOMB". "TOMB" being The Original Message Board.

I assume I know the mods you speak of, seeing as there are only 4 of us. Like I said, I haven't seen nor have I heard of any moderation of DBN related topics or members. I also have not seen any TOMB originals posting regular links over here to our board. Frankly, I don't give a fuck. But, lets put down the fucking swords already. Don't make me get all Rodney King up in this bitch. (I said that in Eddie's voice, btw)

I can't remember all the instances, but someone asked where a link/video/pict (whatever) was posted and I said on DBN. That post got deleted. And that was when I used to post to both ISTs. I think that's ridiculous. You don't delete posts when people put up a link to a news article do you? And it's not like I said "this site sucks, go to DBN!" That I would understand. But that began the removal of several posts no matter what I said. Overkill, Dude.. Fucking Overkill. And the main reason, you don't see me over there much.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:Cousin Nate is tearing this family apart!!!!!!!

BTW Broncos recover and beat the raiders. Well maybe. A little time left 38-24 1:26 left.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Cousin Nate has one hell of a thread going for only 2 posts! :grin:
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:I put several hundred hours into improving and maintaining DBN. I think I deserve the right to a link. I'm also one of the original TOMB members.

:high5:
I HATE PIE!!
chelofellow Wrote:I'm on the covino and rich forum everyday and I have not seen a single negative comment about this forum in close to 2 years....yet, like BDH says, every time I come here to check on what's up or new topics, I read about how you should wipe the gay from your shoes after leaving TOMB, or calling jesinvegas whoreinvegas for no particular reason.

Again like BDH says, I would most likely post a lot more here if I wasn't indirectly insulted as often. I'm sure a lot of dudes feel the same way.

Seriously, Chelo, have you fucking noticed my fucking name on here?? I didn't make it that way. But I dish out crap and am able to take it back. We talk shit on the daily here and it's because we are all good-humored sarcastic people. I haven't been told off by anyone for flipping them off or calling them dickneck.

And why don't you ever post to stuff other than "tomb" references?
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:I don't like this. I feel like the kid hiding in his room listening to his parents fight. I like everything C&R related. I just chose the forum I personally like best. Doesn't mean I hate the other one.

With that being said TOMB owes a shit load of child support money to me.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
chelofellow Wrote:I'm on the covino and rich forum everyday and I have not seen a single negative comment about this forum in close to 2 years....yet, like BDH says, every time I come here to check on what's up or new topics, I read about how you should wipe the gay from your shoes after leaving TOMB, or calling jesinvegas whoreinvegas for no particular reason.

Again like BDH says, I would most likely post a lot more here if I wasn't indirectly insulted as often. I'm sure a lot of dudes feel the same way.

Seriously, Chelo, have you fucking noticed my fucking name on here?? I didn't make it that way. But I dish out crap and am able to take it back. We talk shit on the daily here and it's because we are all good-humored sarcastic people. I haven't been told off by anyone for flipping them off or calling them dickneck.

And why don't you ever post to stuff other than "tomb" references?

Another guy that won't be returning...
Chip Wrote:Pete really needs to work on his subtleness.
I thought Pete was holding back... I only wish he'd say how he really feels.
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I see yet again we have not mastered sarcasm over the internet.

either that or it is all the fags, homos and gayboys over at TOMB..... Confusedarcasm:
I speak fluent sarcasm.
si

Ditto
I HATE PIE!!