Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COUSIN NATE HAS ARRIVED!
Chip Wrote:
Rich Davis Wrote:If DBN and TOMB had a huge PPV fight...who would you want announcing? Bruce or Michael Buffer? Appreciate both message boards.

WHAT ABOUT THE BABIES!

Sorry, couldn't help it.

I made a post about this on FB earlier this evening. I posted won't someone think of the children (which is from Simpsons. Rev. Lovejoys wife says it)
Well I am sad I missed this fight, I think I started the last fued 6 months ago back when TOMB was down a lot. I posted a link to DBN with a sarcasm post and it got edited and locked. I recently (within last 6 months) got a post removed and got a warning from Irish Douchebag saying I violated a rule, which one I have no clue but I can tell you I am not going to post again over there because of IB and JIW being moderators, if they were ever removed then yes I would go back. I do not participate as much as I would like to, but I have been around since the start of the TOMB and the start of DBN. However I do remember making one Richs top-dudebro lists. And I understand some of the people wanting to get thier ideas and names mentioned on the air, I have had a few mentions and also a topic talked about on the show that I brought up. Its kinda cool to know that you have contributed to the show in some way, but it is not worth trying to be apart of that just to get your posts deleted and changed because you are a "core" member of DBN. I like everyone on DBN and a few people on TOMB and yes it would be nice to move on and forget the fued, but as long as IB and JIW are mods, I highly doubt the fued will ever stop because when someone from DBN posts on TOMB and it gets edited or deleted, the knife gets twisted again.

My .02

:beer: :boobs:
Texas Fan Wrote:Well I am sad I missed this fight, I think I started the last fued 6 months ago back when TOMB was down a lot. I posted a link to DBN with a sarcasm post and it got edited and locked. I recently (within last 6 months) got a post removed and got a warning from Irish Douchebag saying I violated a rule, which one I have no clue but I can tell you I am not going to post again over there because of IB and JIW being moderators, if they were ever removed then yes I would go back. I do not participate as much as I would like to, but I have been around since the start of the TOMB and the start of DBN. However I do remember making one Richs top-dudebro lists. And I understand some of the people wanting to get thier ideas and names mentioned on the air, I have had a few mentions and also a topic talked about on the show that I brought up. Its kinda cool to know that you have contributed to the show in some way, but it is not worth trying to be apart of that just to get your posts deleted and changed because you are a "core" member of DBN. I like everyone on DBN and a few people on TOMB and yes it would be nice to move on and forget the fued, but as long as IB and JIW are mods, I highly doubt the fued will ever stop because when someone from DBN posts on TOMB and it gets edited or deleted, the knife gets twisted again.

My .02

:beer: :boobs:

It's weird that half the moderators over there think it's ok to do that, and the other half just let it happen.
Chip Wrote:It's weird that half the moderators over there think it's ok to do that, and the other half just let it happen.

If you're not part of the solution....you're part of the problem.