Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keeping your woman in check... featuring the Beckster
[youtube]d49txsZsuRs[/youtube]

Sup Dudebros... Just wanted to drop in with a little video on The subject of Keeping your woman in check. Some women like say the Beckster can bit a bit like a wild pony... They will fight you a little bit but you gotta stand firm and let them know the deal. Maybe a little bit of Confusedlap: maybe needed but the end result is awesome... :tater: :boobs: :tater:

Enjoy!!!
Yea.... I'm the Beckster's pimp, and she makes me PIE...... What's wrong with that?
lol Someday the police are going to find your lifeless body on the side of the road somewhere, and these videos will be locked away as evidence lol
Confusedhock:
"Time out. Are you done? These are the plates Becky is supposed to be taking care of"

:roflmao:
ap bikini team Wrote:lol Someday the police are going to find your lifeless body on the side of the road somewhere, and these videos will be locked away as evidence lol

:whomo:

:flame:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I thought you guys would enjoy this!!! :taterpie:
Yea.... I'm the Beckster's pimp, and she makes me PIE...... What's wrong with that?
Chip Wrote:"Time out. Are you done? These are the plates Becky is supposed to be taking care of"

:roflmao:
:high5:
:high5:
:taterpie:
Lame
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
knightryda01 Wrote:I thought you guys would enjoy this!!! :taterpie:
I do! :high5:
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
"Hold up, wait, time out!"

:owned:
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
This thread seriously needs to just die already.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:This thread seriously needs to just die already.

Well, you posting here won't help that.
:tater:
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Beckster doing what Beckster does best... knightryda01 14 5,051 07-27-2011, 05:16 PM
Last Post: knightryda01
  Beckster is making big plans!!! knightryda01 19 5,783 02-14-2011, 09:26 PM
Last Post: the keifer
  Beckster's new ride!!! knightryda01 33 10,051 12-21-2010, 09:18 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  check out this "joint" eddieyourdj 5 2,263 08-15-2010, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Hondo