Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
check out this "joint"
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.4dudes.com/2010/08/elaborate-pot-growing-operation.html">http://www.4dudes.com/2010/08/elaborate ... ation.html</a><!-- m -->
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
I wonder how they got caught.
Wonder how long they'll be put away for?
And the place even has a camera system too.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Nice house Eddie!!!

I don't smoke it, but pot should be legal. How many millions were spent by the government to bust this place? Legalize it and tax the shit out of it.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:Nice house Eddie!!!

I don't smoke it, but pot should be legal. How many millions were spent by the government to bust this place? Legalize it and tax the shit out of it.

I completely agree. I'm allergic to it, so I don't smoke, but it's one of those that probably should. No different than getting drunk, and it would cut down on crime and would be a huge tax revenue.
Pete Nice Wrote:Nice house Eddie!!!

Absolutely correct. It's not a "gateway drug" and alcohol causes FAR more destructive issues. Take it from a guy who was on the enforcement side of these laws for years...it's nonsense. Not my thing at all personally but I have zero issues with legalization.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Keeping your woman in check... featuring the Beckster knightryda01 15 5,341 11-06-2011, 06:33 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice