Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday 10/27 - Gay George Thursday
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-15391515
Pete Nice Wrote:Only Chip, Brampton and I are allowed to click on this link.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2254142475">http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2254142475</a><!-- m -->

I clicked it and I like it, so there!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:JDubb ping reversal. Confusedad:

That shit just happened.

:roflmao: :roflmao:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:Simpsons did it!

http://gizmodo.com/5853988/the-simpsons-...ower-plant

That's scary. :?
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-15391515

When I was born, I was the: 4,208,336,600th person alive on Earth
and the 78,655,072,363rd person to have lived since history began.
I HATE PIE!!
9-8 loss
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:these guys are kind of shitty bobcat operators.

There is quite an art to driving one of those things... It's taken me a few months to get the hang of it. I always have to think... down is up and up is down so I don't drop shit everywhere.
The guy who built our shop is now building the soybean plant across the street from ours and he left his bobcat with tracks in our shop. I told him I wanted to play with it... He told me I can go out tomorrow and help them move dirt. I think I am going to pass on that...
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:who the fuck is sean asston, and why am i tired of hearing about him already

Really?

he has a lord of the rings poster in his laboratory
no he doesnt, nor does he have one in his car, house, bathroom, other job. hate lord of the rings, gay people watch those movies

We were suppose to read The Hobbit in grade 7 english class. I read the first two chapters, paid attention to the in class discussions and got 98% on the final test. I still haven't read the book... My mother in law tried to get me to watch LOTR but I just can't get into it.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Topless woman in G-string arrested after leading police on 128mph car chase

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...chase.html

I think I could party with her.

Think of the stories about that party.....
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:good point actually. I dont like the police movies though. Short Circuit kicked ass though. johnny five alive
All shitty movies.

Sometimes I wonder if you actually like anything... How does your gf live with you!
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I don't know what Chip's avatar means either.

It's the Stonecutters logo.
They're the Simpson's version of the Masons.

There is a Masons temple in town here. I've never seen anyone ever go in or out of there. Then this summer there was like 15 of them swarming around the place renovating it... Creeped me out a little.
LeNeve Wrote:why would I be jelous of some schlub making working at pizza hut. I don't give a shit who you make pizzas for, you still make pizzas for a paycheck.

I made killer tips making pizzas when I was high school especially when the snowmobile races were in town. We often delivered to the hotel where they were staying or they would come in and stay for two or three hours. The most I've ever walked away with in tips is $200 and that is after me and the waitress split it 50/50.
NussieT Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:good point actually. I dont like the police movies though. Short Circuit kicked ass though. johnny five alive
All shitty movies.

Sometimes I wonder if you actually like anything... How does your gf live with you!
I'm pretty sure she hates these movies too.
Brian Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
All shitty movies.

to be honest, I haven't seen these movies since I was a kid. So I'm sure if I watched them now, they would be shitty
Brian Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
All shitty movies.

Their relationship is based on hate. They come home from work and slap each other in the face, insult each other and then spit in each others faces. Real romance.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM