Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday October 26 2011... Grope Me
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I bought new socks yesterday.
So I threw out all my old ones.
And am in an awesome mood today.
I swear, when I win the lottery, I'm never wearing a pair of socks twice.
Brand new socks every day.
:happy:

:high5: I love new socks too.

dude thats kind of weirf, that you bought new socks. I actually planned on buying new socks yesterday too. I didn't get around to it, but I decided to get new socks yesterday morning.

I was coming home from work.
I cut through a parking lot to avoid some construction.
And there was a TJ Max there, I've never been in one so I figured I'd check it out.
6 packs of Adidas socks that are usually $16 - $18 I got for $8.
Maybe I should go there more.
Weif.

http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in/...42517.html
LeNeve Wrote:I wish my drier was in the bathroom, so I could have a towel fresh out of the drier after I take a shower.

Someone at bowling told me that Mark Cuban bought 2 grand in towels when he hit it big.
So he could always have a fresh towel.
Anyone listen to Stern this morning? I almost threw up. Grossest contestants ever.
JDubb Wrote:Anyone listen to Stern this morning? I almost threw up. Grossest contestants ever.

what was the contest?
Chip Wrote:Weif.

http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in/...42517.html

I would put one of those in my yard.
LeNeve Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Anyone listen to Stern this morning? I almost threw up. Grossest contestants ever.

what was the contest?
Americas biggest whore contest. Yeah, the winner was truly a whore. I'm not going to go into details. If you have Howard onDemand you can watch in interested. I almost had to pull over driving into work :barf:
agreed 100%

swallows cum from an old condom :barf:
Brampton Wrote:
agreed 100%

I'm trying to remove those mental images, some things can't be unheard.
So lately I've been looking to see who is scheduled to get things fixed on their vehicles, and if it is an easy enough job, and I kind of know them, I call and tell them I can do it cheaper when I'm off work. Can I get fired for that? I'm sure I can, but I wonder if they would fire me, or just tell me to stop doing it.
LeNeve Wrote:So lately I've been looking to see who is scheduled to get things fixed on their vehicles, and if it is an easy enough job, and I kind of know them, I call and tell them I can do it cheaper when I'm off work. Can I get fired for that? I'm sure I can, but I wonder if they would fire me, or just tell me to stop doing it.
yes you can get fired for that, yes you probably would get fired for that. i would go ask pablo for work if you need extra cash
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
LeNeve Wrote:So lately I've been looking to see who is scheduled to get things fixed on their vehicles, and if it is an easy enough job, and I kind of know them, I call and tell them I can do it cheaper when I'm off work. Can I get fired for that? I'm sure I can, but I wonder if they would fire me, or just tell me to stop doing it.
I would say yes.
Brampton Wrote:
agreed 100%

thats weirf. I mean you have to be a broken human being to even be able to think about doing that, let alone actually do it.
I should stop throat cutting the dealership then. Confusedad:
i need new eyeballs, time to make an appointment. I wonder if they will let me use one insurance for contacts and another for glasses at the same time
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  This Week ~ October 17, 2016 Beckster 22 2,519 11-02-2016, 08:15 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM