Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday October 26 2011... Grope Me
Pete Nice Wrote:Boobs are great, but chicks whip them out all the time. Vag is like the forbidden fruit

I don't think I go around and just whip them out... :roll:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Rich is weird. I agree with Covino. I'd rather see a random boob, than a random vag.
What's happened to me, I agree with Rich on this one.

:eek: Someone is becoming a Deviant!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Pete is that guy!!!!
LeNeve Wrote:I don't really want to see lohan naked at all.

We need to update the death pool... She's gotta be getting close to rock bottom.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Boobs are great, but chicks whip them out all the time. Vag is like the forbidden fruit

do you whip out the tulips all the time?
LeNeve Wrote:Scott Weiland's Christmas Album

I heard about that. It might be pretty cool. I liked his Peanuts Christmas song.
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:All the hotties??

Russian Halloween party

And how many will the wifey allow you to take home?
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:Confusedhock: This caller hasn't had sex in 6 years!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

[smiley]I call BULLSHIT[/smiley]
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:Beckster is a big fan of recovred loads too.

:?
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

do you whip out the tulips all the time?

Not usually.
I HATE PIE!!
I have put a stop (finally) to Jimbo's phone jacking... My phone is now password locked. Let's see him to to post to it now!! Ha!!
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I have put a stop (finally) to Jimbo's phone jacking... My phone is now password locked. Let's see him to to post to it now!! Ha!!

You are cheating on him. at least thats what I'm supposedly doing when my phone is locked.
Jay Thomas is being gross.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I have put a stop (finally) to Jimbo's phone jacking... My phone is now password locked. Let's see him to to post to it now!! Ha!!

You are cheating on him. at least thats what I'm supposedly doing when my phone is locked.

Didn't think about that... Let the drama begin.....
I HATE PIE!!
people at the retirement home move like jagger.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  This Week ~ October 17, 2016 Beckster 22 2,519 11-02-2016, 08:15 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM