Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday October 26 2011... Grope Me
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I might wear the maid costume (pictured above :-( ) for our party this saturday. Unless, I change my mind.

I have tickets to a friends Halloween wedding social but I doubt I'll go. I hate dressing up for Halloween.

I love it. I prefer wearing scary stuff. It's so much fun to make people jump.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:it costs 2 cookies to advertise on sirius. :high5:

I am going to advertise my new LeNeve reality show then

hells yeah!!! :high5:
That would be a bigger premiere than the Beavis & Butthead premiere tomorrow night.

I don't know, I've been pretty boring lately.
NussieT Wrote:Jim just found our loader!!!!!! YAY!!!! He is on the way back to town from delivering seed for one of our customers and it's sitting on the side on a gravel road. Jim stopped and checked it out. He said it looks like someone got stuck in a field and they needed to use it to pull the truck out. It's perfectly fine except for it's a bit dirty... I feel so much better!!!!!
:high5:
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Pete Nice Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:What do I have to do to finish that grope me thing? Do I have to connect to facebook cause if I do, fuck that.

No, you just have to connect it to your phone and then join the dudebronation group, someone who has your number might have to add you
The problem is the finish button won't light up so I can finish registration. Everybodys messages are coming through though.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
NussieT Wrote:Jim just found our loader!!!!!! YAY!!!! He is on the way back to town from delivering seed for one of our customers and it's sitting on the side on a gravel road. Jim stopped and checked it out. He said it looks like someone got stuck in a field and they needed to use it to pull the truck out. It's perfectly fine except for it's a bit dirty... I feel so much better!!!!!
That's great T!!!!!!!!
:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:why does FedEx deliver at 12:30 when most people are at work & require signature. I can't let them leave the package at the door because of the rain, what to do, what to do???

I always get stuff delivered to my work to avoid this situation.
A couple of the places I've worked would not allow personal shipments.

I was the one checking in packages at my last job, so I would just have stuff shipped right to me. That place didn't care, so long as it didn't cost them anything. I don't trust this place, they've thrown away titles and important stuff on accident.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb is a big fan of recovered loaders.
LeNeve Wrote:niko. I don't know anyone named niko.

Animal Planet had a movie about a boy finding a unicorn called Nico.
I HATE PIE!!
I can chill all happy and alone like Covino is describing. :high5:
i bleed green Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:What do I have to do to finish that grope me thing? Do I have to connect to facebook cause if I do, fuck that.

No, you just have to connect it to your phone and then join the dudebronation group, someone who has your number might have to add you
The problem is the finish button won't light up so I can finish registration. Everybodys messages are coming through though.

weirf, just keep trying.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Confusedhock: This caller hasn't had sex in 6 years!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
if he has not had sex in 6 years, his wife is on Ashley Madison, GUARANTEED
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
I don't think it's considered rape if you rape your wife. problem solved. your welcome.

Woo Hoo!!!!!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
I HATE PIE!!
Beckster is a big fan of recovred loads too.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  This Week ~ October 17, 2016 Beckster 22 2,519 11-02-2016, 08:15 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM