Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday October 26 2011... Grope Me
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Not sure yet, we are going to a Russian Halloween party at Genia's house Saturday. My wife has a sexy costume all lined up. I will get something, might go rent one.
It's not really about your costume, it's more about the sexy costume the women are wearing and the inner slut coming out.

exactly, which is why i might go to spencers anf get a charlie sheen wig and a winning tshirt and take in all the hotties all night.

All the hotties??

Russian Halloween party
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
bunch of sicko perverts
LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Jim just found our loader!!!!!! YAY!!!! He is on the way back to town from delivering seed for one of our customers and it's sitting on the side on a gravel road. Jim stopped and checked it out. He said it looks like someone got stuck in a field and they needed to use it to pull the truck out. It's perfectly fine except for it's a bit dirty... I feel so much better!!!!!

I "borrowed" someones tractor to pull my car out of a ditch, but I took the tractor back where I got it from.

I wouldn't be surprised if it ran out of fuel which is why they left it there. It's not like it was left full to sit in a compound for 6 months.
Brampton Wrote:I don't like Dodges......but I could drive this

Those are sweet looking
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
thrust master the clitoris
Scott Weiland's Christmas Album
LeNeve Wrote:Scott Weiland's Christmas Album
What?
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Scott Weiland's Christmas Album
What?
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/listoftheday/141519/fifteen-weird-holiday-albums/">http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/listof ... ay-albums/</a><!-- m -->
Spot wants to ride a bear, not a bull.
What do I have to do to finish that grope me thing? Do I have to connect to facebook cause if I do, fuck that.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
it costs 2 cookies to advertise on sirius. :high5:
i bleed green Wrote:What do I have to do to finish that grope me thing? Do I have to connect to facebook cause if I do, fuck that.

No, you just have to connect it to your phone and then join the dudebronation group, someone who has your number might have to add you

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
LeNeve Wrote:it costs 2 cookies to advertise on sirius. :high5:

I am going to advertise my new LeNeve reality show then

Pete Nice Wrote:

hells yeah!!! :high5:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

hells yeah!!! :high5:
That would be a bigger premiere than the Beavis & Butthead premiere tomorrow night.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  This Week ~ October 17, 2016 Beckster 22 2,519 11-02-2016, 08:15 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM