Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
thursday, oct 13/11, one more day til weekend
javsto Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
javsto Wrote:F, MARRY, KILL or just kill them all?

Fuck it, I will bite, I am not TC like the rest of you.

F,M,K in that order.

TC, wat dat meen?

tight cunt
javsto Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

F,M,K in that order.

TC, wat dat meen?

Too Cool.

Everyone was all like "I would kill all of them" b/c they are TC to make real picks. I manned up and made the picks.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
tight pant cock
Pete manned up and took a bullet for team. A big penis sized clitoris bullet. I salute you.
So one of my wife's Russian friend from Miami is in town for work. Valeria. She used to live with her when they first got to the US. She is older, 30, and married to a 55 year old guy. He has a bunch of money and this is his 10th marriage. TENTH!!!! After two failed marriages, why try anymore, I know I wouldn't. And he has money, he can get pussy based off that, why lock it up?

Anyway, my wife, her friend Yulia and this couple went out for Sushi then went for drinks at Mad Mex last night and the guy wouldn't let the girls pay for anything. So now I have two full containers of sushi for lunch :happy: :happy:

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:
javsto Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

F,M,K in that order.

TC, wat dat meen?

Too Cool.

Everyone was all like "I would kill all of them" b/c they are TC to make real picks. I manned up and made the picks.

ahhh, I see. well as far as im concerned Id kill the body builder and fuck the other two the same way al bundy would fuck peggy, with a playboy opened and a full poster of a nude jessica hahn over peggys face.
@ilikegirlsdaily
LeNeve Wrote:tight pant cock

that is TPC

I hate valerias husband.
Pete Nice Wrote:So one of my wife's Russian friends from Miami is in town for work. Valeria. She used to live with her when they first got to the US. She is older, 30, and married to a 55 year old guy. He has a bunch of money and this is his 10th marriage. TENTH!!!! After two failed marriages, why try anymore, I know I wouldn't. And he has money, he can get pussy based off that, why lock it up?

Anyway, my wife, her friend Yulia and this couple went out for Sushi then went for drinks at Mad Mex last night and the guy would let the girls pay for anything. So now I have two full containers of sushi for lunch :happy: :happy:
:high5:
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:tight pant cock

that is TPC

TPC is Confusedwoot:
oooh, Seasons in the Abyss I havent heard this song since i was in high school. Time to pump up the volume and piss off the catholics.
@ilikegirlsdaily
Pete Nice Wrote:So one of my wife's Russian friends from Miami is in town for work. Valeria. She used to live with her when they first got to the US. She is older, 30, and married to a 55 year old guy. He has a bunch of money and this is his 10th marriage. TENTH!!!! After two failed marriages, why try anymore, I know I wouldn't. And he has money, he can get pussy based off that, why lock it up?

Anyway, my wife, her friend Yulia and this couple went out for Sushi then went for drinks at Mad Mex last night and the guy would let the girls pay for anything. So now I have two full containers of sushi for lunch :happy: :happy:
isnt Valeria the name that Woody Harelson's tranny character had in Anger Management?
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Tigers lost Confusedad: , Cards won :grin:

Hulk Hogan is still lame

Flyers won too.

The Flyers booed a Hockey Players fight Cancer ad. Losers.

The video starts of with "Hi, I'm Sidney Crosby..."
Are you telling me your first instinct wouldn't be to boo?

No, I would've assumed that he had cancer and that his career was over. :happy:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I saw Cirque Du Soleil last night a the Petersen Event Center (Pitt arena). It was awesome. I love their shows. Hot chicks, mostly naked, doing amazing shit. I saw Zumanity in Vegas and it was awesome.

The good thing is, they needed someone to run security operations last night since the regular guy was off, so they called me and I went and got paid to sit in a suite all night and watch the show. There were no issues to attend to and I barely missed a thing.

Got paid $100 instead of paying $80 to $110 to see it.

valeria is a tranny in that movie im pretty sure

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM