Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
thursday, oct 13/11, one more day til weekend
javsto Wrote:F, MARRY, KILL or just kill them all?
Last two look like trannies.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:It's sad that it's true.

[Image: Tough_Decisions.jpg]

Ain't that the fucking truth? Sad thing is, all those jobs can probably be rolled up into 4 or 5 people instead of all those fuckers. Jose not included.
Looks like a Penndot road crew.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Brampton Wrote:I am getting tired of the BB users crying about their inop BBM on facebook. Wow, 1st world problems are so difficult

I was pissed first thing in the morning because I thought it was just my phone but then realized it was everyones when Jim got home. The worst part of it was that MTS (my phone provider) was having issues, my phone wouldn't ring then two or three hours later a voicemail would show up, it would take two or three hours for a text to go through... I just gave up using it.
Pete Nice Wrote:So I wonder if I am ever going to get my Covino an Rich pint glasses or if I got ripped off.

My money went to buy an antique engagement ring, or some buttplugs.

Why don't you call Spotty or text the guys. I'm sure they'll be able to help you if they know there is an issue.
javsto Wrote:for the ladies here, do you prefer it when your man/hubby/date orders your food for you when you go out to eat or do you put your foot down and override him and order for yourself?

I don't think my husband has ever ordered food for me in the 10 years we've been together, if he did it's because I had to go to the bathroom, I told him what to order just in case the waitress shows up when I am in there. Otherwise never.
Pete Nice Wrote:If I went to a corn maze, I would randomly drop lit matches and see what happens.

Why would you do that? That's someones crop, someone worked for that... you are basically taking money away from them. I actually believe you can be charged with vandalism.
LeNeve Wrote:I love subway cookies. macadamian nut are my go to.

Those are my absolute favorite!!!! I can't walk out of Subway without getting one...
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Who performs a service before getting paid?

Why didn't the treecutter get his money up front?

alot of those blue collar services do that. or at least get half up front. The tree cutter could have just as easily taken the money and vanished.

It depends on the person. The company we hired to do our shop we split it in three... One payment before, one half way through and one when it was complete to our satisfaction. The landscaping company that cut a tree out of backyard they sent us a bill in the mail. The photographer who took our family pics today requested the money up front.
So on Monday morning Jim told me that his brother had knocked up his girlfriend and that I am going to be an aunt. I was super excited till I started talking to Jim about the situation and got even worse when I started talking to his brother that afternoon.

Jim told me that his brother told the guys at work that he knocked her up but she was on the pill... he said he thought it was the safest method. I told Jim that I used to fuck up my pills all the time forgetting to take them two or three days at a time and I never got pregnant... Two theories: 1) She was never on the pill or stopped taking it or 2) She constantly has bladder infections, went to a walk in clinic and the antibiotic affecter her pill. I was super pissed about this because I remember her telling JIm's mom earlier this summer that if her and Billy ever got preggos they would have to get a bigger house. He also told the guys at work that he wasn't sure if she was pregnant... hello... piss tests you dumb bitch.

That afternoon Jim's brother shows up at our shop where we were working. He tells Jim that she took the test the night before and that
she was pregnant. He then tried to convince me that I should telll his parents... I am sorry but when I got knocked up it was my problem... you knocked her up.... now it's your issue. I asked him when her last period was and he said she hasn't had one since before August. When I asked Billy how long he's known and he said a few weeks... I am sorry but when I missed my period with my first born the very first person I told was Jim... the second thing I did was book a doctors appointment. She hasn't even seen a fucking doctor... it's possible she's 3 months pregnant and she hasn't seen a fucking doctor... when I asked Billy why he responded they were too busy working to go... I'm sorry but that's no excuse. I told to him tonight... and she has one booked for next week but she's not sure if she can get off work... I'll drag that skinny bitch from her minimum wage job to the doctors office if I need to.

He tells me that I can watch their kid after she pops it out so that she can go back to work so they don't have to pay for daycare... I'm sorry I have my own kids to take care of... no one went out of their way to watch my kids for me.

Tonight I went to Jim's parents house before I went to the gym and Jim's brother was there... he finally told his mom and dad that they were expecting... his mom asked him if she was going to move in with him... he said I guess so... his mom flipped out on him saying he should man up... He replied back by saying he doesn't want her to take all his shit... I told him to get a pre nup for his business, his house, his cars, snowmobiles etc. He told me that he and her never had any issues before other than her drivers license (she didn't want to get one). I also know Billy was contemplating dumping her a little while ago. I looked over to Jim's mom and she's giving the most death stare I've ever seen in my life. I sent him a text after I left... saying I wasn't trying to be a bitch and that I don't hate him but just looking out for his best interest because even him and her are cool right now... 1, 3, 5 or 10 years down the road they might not be. He said we were cool. Billy told me this afternoon that if the baby is a boy she wants to call him Chayse Ryder... I almost pissed my pants... I told him he was going to have a fag baby.
LeNeve Wrote:I love subway cookies. macadamian nut are my go to.

Macadamia deez nuts!!
NussieT Wrote:So on Monday morning Jim told me that his brother had knocked up his girlfriend and that I am going to be an aunt. I was super excited till I started talking to Jim about the situation and got even worse when I started talking to his brother that afternoon.

Jim told me that his brother told the guys at work that he knocked her up but she was on the pill... he said he thought it was the safest method. I told Jim that I used to fuck up my pills all the time forgetting to take them two or three days at a time and I never got pregnant... Two theories: 1) She was never on the pill or stopped taking it or 2) She constantly has bladder infections, went to a walk in clinic and the antibiotic affecter her pill. I was super pissed about this because I remember her telling JIm's mom earlier this summer that if her and Billy ever got preggos they would have to get a bigger house. He also told the guys at work that he wasn't sure if she was pregnant... hello... piss tests you dumb bitch.

That afternoon Jim's brother shows up at our shop where we were working. He tells Jim that she took the test the night before and that
she was pregnant. He then tried to convince me that I should telll his parents... I am sorry but when I got knocked up it was my problem... you knocked her up.... now it's your issue. I asked him when her last period was and he said she hasn't had one since before August. When I asked Billy how long he's known and he said a few weeks... I am sorry but when I missed my period with my first born the very first person I told was Jim... the second thing I did was book a doctors appointment. She hasn't even seen a fucking doctor... it's possible she's 3 months pregnant and she hasn't seen a fucking doctor... when I asked Billy why he responded they were too busy working to go... I'm sorry but that's no excuse. I told to him tonight... and she has one booked for next week but she's not sure if she can get off work... I'll drag that skinny bitch from her minimum wage job to the doctors office if I need to.

He tells me that I can watch their kid after she pops it out so that she can go back to work so they don't have to pay for daycare... I'm sorry I have my own kids to take care of... no one went out of their way to watch my kids for me.

Tonight I went to Jim's parents house before I went to the gym and Jim's brother was there... he finally told his mom and dad that they were expecting... his mom asked him if she was going to move in with him... he said I guess so... his mom flipped out on him saying he should man up... He replied back by saying he doesn't want her to take all his shit... I told him to get a pre nup for his business, his house, his cars, snowmobiles etc. He told me that he and her never had any issues before other than her drivers license (she didn't want to get one). I also know Billy was contemplating dumping her a little while ago. I looked over to Jim's mom and she's giving the most death stare I've ever seen in my life. I sent him a text after I left... saying I wasn't trying to be a bitch and that I don't hate him but just looking out for his best interest because even him and her are cool right now... 1, 3, 5 or 10 years down the road they might not be. He said we were cool. Billy told me this afternoon that if the baby is a boy she wants to call him Chayse Ryder... I almost pissed my pants... I told him he was going to have a fag baby.

And so the drama begins..........

I'm actually shocked that the pill hasn't failed me yet (knock on wood), I know that I can get myself stressed out to the point that it has messed my stuff up.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:So on Monday morning Jim told me that his brother had knocked up his girlfriend and that I am going to be an aunt. I was super excited till I started talking to Jim about the situation and got even worse when I started talking to his brother that afternoon.

I'm actually shocked that the pill hasn't failed me yet (knock on wood), I know that I can get myself stressed out to the point that it has messed my stuff up.

Of course the pill has not failed you yet, that is what happens when you take all your loads in the butt.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Of course the pill has not failed you yet, that is what happens when you take all your loads in the butt.

:?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Confusedhock:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:And so the drama begins..........

:atm: :atm:
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM