Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 10/10 - Another Replay Monday
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:says JDubb, while he is pretending to crank it.

He's burning calories

You ever see that Louie CK bit where he is talking about people that do that in conversation, and how weird it would be if they fake finished themselves off. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:What is this car worth?

[Image: dedion.jpg]
probably sells for about $1.2 mil

It gets up to 38 mph.
Is steam powered.
And can go 20 miles on a tank of water.

And you're way closer then LeNeve.

wasent this in the X-Files spinoff, the Lone rangers or something like that, they drive it around at the end of an episode.
@ilikegirlsdaily
LeNeve Wrote:steam powered cars are the wackest cars around. I hate old technology like that. Thats like something that gaywad Jay Leno would drive around. He probaly actually owns one. what a fag.

Apparently it's the worlds oldest car.
Built in 1884 and it turns out it's only on it's 5th owner.

http://www.rmauctions.com/CarDetails.cfm...&Currency=
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:What is this car worth?

[Image: dedion.jpg]

To me, whatever it's worth in scrap metal, minus the time it takes me to chop it up, and take it to the scrap yard.

That would be great if you found it, sold it for scrap metal, then were told it's worth $4.6 million

I'm pretty sure if I came across something like that, I'd check into it, and make someone a good deal. I'd sell that piece of shit quick for 2.3 million.
javsto Wrote:is that what apple fanboys call jerking off, a Steve Jobs. :wanker:
yup its my new term for that and when fanboys wax poetic about apple products
Chip Wrote:Giving himself a Steve Job

:roflmao:

Sorry, but that was hilarious.

yes it was. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:steam powered cars are the wackest cars around. I hate old technology like that. Thats like something that gaywad Jay Leno would drive around. He probaly actually owns one. what a fag.

Apparently it's the worlds oldest car.
Built in 1884 and it turns out it's only on it's 5th owner.

http://www.rmauctions.com/CarDetails.cfm...&Currency=
seriously, what kind of joy do you get from having that? Hey look at my awesome car, it cost 4.6 million. hey go bring me the water hose, and some wood, and we'll go drive around for an hour, slowly. Everyone will look at us, it will be awesome. Also it might explode, so be prepared for that. Probaly why there are only 20 or so left. The rest of them exploded.
huh. I didn't realize I hated steam powered cars so much until today.
Maybe I got molested in a steam powered car, and have some sort of sublimanal hate for them now.
LeNeve Wrote:huh. I didn't realize I hated steam powered cars so much until today.

I used to work with this dude a few years ago who put one of those conversion kits into his bronco where the oxygen and hydrogen was seperated and used to power his truck. But It wasent a legit kit, just something he put together on his own and it blew up shortly after installing, nothing big just enough to blow out the kit becuase it wasent properly wired or something.
@ilikegirlsdaily
LeNeve Wrote:huh. I didn't realize I hated steam powered cars so much until today.
whats wrong with steam powered?

they use water to assist in diesel injection, and it produces way more power. what about steam powered trains. Made america what it is.
just finished watching the new episode of dexter. such an awesome show.

Now I have to go golfing :killme:
Brampton Wrote:just finished watching the new episode of dexter. such an awesome show.

What a rough life.
Brampton Wrote:just finished watching the new episode of dexter. such an awesome show.

I haven't golfed in two years. I enjoy playing but it takes too much time nad money to get to the point where you get good and make it real enjoyable.
Chip Wrote:

What a rough life.
I don't care for golfing, I'd rather sit on the couch all day eating leftovers. Plus its hot out, and i hate hot weather

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT