Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 10/10 - Another Replay Monday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Good morning Bro-mo's!!!

How was everyone's weekend? I'm looking forward to Robert's wrap up story from Saturday night.
My weekend was pretty boring.
It started with recovering from Thursday night.
Saturday, I worked, came home and watched the Tigers and hockey until 1:30ish.
Sunday, I broke down and am switching to U-Verse internet. I pay $100 to buy the modem, then it's only $25 a month for 6Mbps.
Maybe I should switch my avatar.
The Yankees are done sucking for the year.
Pretty boring actually JDubb. You get girls to start taking off their shirts in a crowded bar, it's kind of hard to get a good look. I was sitting way in the back, wasn't even going to try. Plus my boring wife was with me. Which is okay, because I can get a free ride home. I don't have to pay for the 5 dollar shitty limo service.
Happy columbus day to USA
Happy Thankgiving to Canada
Happy Sports Day to Japan
So I think they are getting ready to fire the old man that is supposed to clean around the shop, and do other gofer type shit. I saw an ad in the paper, position available immediatley. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I bet they didn't even say anything to him. Office Space style. He will come on Friday and not get a check. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I think he may have seen the ad in the paper too, because he's been back here in the shop sweeping all good, and scrubbing walls and shit. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Hopefulyl today is a slow day at work with some of my clients being off today. I've been integrating the forum in to the front page and have a plugin installed that would let users create profiles that would be displayed on the main site. It would also allow people to friend each other and publish their own articles and have a lot more control over the site. Unfortunately when I turn on the option to take the forum accounts and integrate them with the main page it crashes. Just a heads up in case you hit the main page on your way here.
Joe Wrote:Hopefulyl today is a slow day at work with some of my clients being off today. I've been integrating the forum in to the front page and have a plugin installed that would let users create profiles that would be displayed on the main site. It would also allow people to friend each other and publish their own articles and have a lot more control over the site. Unfortunately when I turn on the option to take the forum accounts and integrate them with the main page it crashes. Just a heads up in case you hit the main page on your way here.
DBN-Book?
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Hopefulyl today is a slow day at work with some of my clients being off today. I've been integrating the forum in to the front page and have a plugin installed that would let users create profiles that would be displayed on the main site. It would also allow people to friend each other and publish their own articles and have a lot more control over the site. Unfortunately when I turn on the option to take the forum accounts and integrate them with the main page it crashes. Just a heads up in case you hit the main page on your way here.
DBN-Book?

Almost.

http://buddypress.org/
buddy press. thats what poundstone does to Covino all the time.
sounds good.

I can write an article about how much boardwalk empire sucks
Brampton Wrote:
sounds good.

Somehow I wound up with Showtime so I just switched to watching Dexter at 9 on Sunday. THere's also a new show called Homeland that is on after Dexter that is pretty good.
We might be leaving work early to go watch the game today...

Dino Ciccarelli's bar.

http://sportsbartheater.com/
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
sounds good.

Somehow I wound up with Showtime so I just switched to watching Dexter at 9 on Sunday. THere's also a new show called Homeland that is on after Dexter that is pretty good.
haven't heard of it.

We have Boardwalk on hbo at 9 and Dexter at 10 on TMN.
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
sounds good.

haven't heard of it.

We have Boardwalk on hbo at 9 and Dexter at 10 on TMN.

Last week was the first week for Homeland.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14