Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 10/10 - Another Replay Monday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
javsto Wrote:Morning guys, how about an F,Marry,Kill to start the week.

Tough one.

1. Marry

2. Fuck

3. Kill
This weekend I:

Friday - worked in Manhattan until about 7:30, then went to Burger Joint at Le Parker Merdian and grabbed a delicious burger for diner. No fries, I am trying to lose weight. Then drove back to my hotel in Sheepshead Bay (Brooklyn) and totally planned on checking out the nightlife in Sheepshead Bay and Brighton Beach to see what was the best for a planned weekend trip with friends in the future. Drove all over Sheepshead, Manhattan Beach and Brighton Beach and everything was closed. It was like 75 out and was fully expecting to see Russian bitches wearing close to nothing. The streets were dead. I was very disappointed and after finding a bunch places I wanted to know the location of, I grabbed a Roast Beef Sandwhich at Roll N Roaster and went back to the hotel at like 1AM.

Sat - Checked out of the hotel and found out from the Indian guy at the desk that everything was closed b/c of some Jew holiday. Most of the Russians in Sheepsheaed/Brighton are Jewish and almost all the business owners are, so that is why everything was closed. So I needed to run some Russian errands for the wife, but again, EVERYTHING was fucking closed. The only stores open in Brighton Beach were the Hispanic owned fruit markets. Fucking pissed. Went to NJ to the Pitt/Rutgers game and left at halftime completely disgusted with Pitt and their QB would should start for a pee wee team. Drove home.

Sun- Steeler game, awesome game, good time, ran into a good friend after the game I had not talked to since June just b/c we both have been so busy. Found out one of my favorite Ex-GF's from college moved back to PGH after living in San Fran for like 12 years. Her brother is a good friend of ours and she moved in with him. Went home, cooked steaks on the grill, watched football, drank beer and wife had a few friends over for diner who cooked good food, that I ate. Watched Penguin game.

Penguins got 5 points on a 3 game West Coast road trip, very good, and would have gotten the last point if Malkin and Fluery had not sat out last night. Time to get hockey back to 7PM starts and no more of this 10PM shit.
javsto Wrote:good morning beckster. :happy:

Good morning
No Bitchey McTitties, so, what did you buy this weekend?

For Me:

Fri - Burger and Roast Beef Sand
Sat- Pitt/Rutgers ticket, white castle (no fries), gas
Sun - Nothing
Pete Nice Wrote:Penguins got 5 points on a 3 game West Coast road trip, very good, and would have gotten the last point if Malkin and Fluery had not sat out last night. Time to get hockey back to 7PM starts and no more of this 10PM shit.

People in Detroit have been saying that for a couple decades.
Imagine half the playoff games starting that late.
i bought a round of golf, a few groceries, and a case for my new phone
Do not go try to have fun in NYC during yom kippur
I got a list of shit to do this week that takes up an entire piece of paper. None of it is work stuff, all stuff around the house and errands. My wife is obsessed with remodeling. Those of you who have been to my house will see a ton of new shit at next years St. Pat's party. We are preparing to clean and patch the garage floor now and we are gonna put one of those nice, easy to clean paint coats on the floor. Smoother floor for Derick to get Rapie on.
LeNeve Wrote:Do not go try to have fun in NYC during yom kippur

Not all of NYC, just south Brooklyn. Actually, there are a ton of Jews in all of NYC, so I am sure a lot of shit was closed all over the city, but I am sure there was a lot of cool shit open in Manhattan too.
Pete Nice Wrote:This weekend I:

Friday - worked in Manhattan until about 7:30, then went to Burger Joint at Le Parker Merdian and grabbed a delicious burger for diner. No fries, I am trying to lose weight. Then drove back to my hotel in Sheepshead Bay (Brooklyn) and totally planned on checking out the nightlife in Sheepshead Bay and Brighton Beach to see what was the best for a planned weekend trip with friends in the future. Drove all over Sheepshead, Manhattan Beach and Brighton Beach and everything was closed. It was like 75 out and was fully expecting to see Russian bitches wearing close to nothing. The streets were dead. I was very disappointed and after finding a bunch places I wanted to know the location of, I grabbed a Roast Beef Sandwhich at Roll N Roaster and went back to the hotel at like 1AM.

Sat - Checked out of the hotel and found out from the Indian guy at the desk that everything was closed b/c of some Jew holiday. Most of the Russians in Sheepsheaed/Brighton are Jewish and almost all the business owners are, so that is why everything was closed. So I needed to run some Russian errands for the wife, but again, EVERYTHING was fucking closed. The only stores open in Brighton Beach were the Hispanic owned fruit markets. Fucking pissed. Went to NJ to the Pitt/Rutgers game and left at halftime completely disgusted with Pitt and their QB would should start for a pee wee team. Drove home.

Sun- Steeler game, awesome game, good time, ran into a good friend after the game I had not talked to since June just b/c we both have been so busy. Found out one of my favorite Ex-GF's from college moved back to PGH after living in San Fran for like 12 years. Her brother is a good friend of ours and she moved in with him. Went home, cooked steaks on the grill, watched football, drank beer and wife had a few friends over for diner who cooked good food, that I ate. Watched Penguin game.

Penguins got 5 points on a 3 game West Coast road trip, very good, and would have gotten the last point if Malkin and Fluery had not sat out last night. Time to get hockey back to 7PM starts and no more of this 10PM shit.

yeah I think it was Yom kippour or something, you should have checked out the strip clubs, that where all the skinny heavy accented russian chicks are now adays.
I went to see a 90s rock cover band. that cost 10 dollars I think. I bought a ton of beer while there too. groceries, and a bag full of used golf balls for some reason.
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Do not go try to have fun in NYC during yom kippur

Not all of NYC, just south Brooklyn. Actually, there are a ton of Jews in all of NYC, so I am sure a lot of shit was closed all over the city, but I am sure there was a lot of cool shit open in Manhattan too.

you should have gone to spanish harlem. nice and ethnic. lots of hot single latina moms.
Pete Nice Wrote:Those of you who have been to my house will see a ton of new shit at next years St. Pat's party. We are preparing to clean and patch the garage floor now and we are gonna put one of those nice, easy to clean paint coats on the floor. Smoother floor for Derick to get Rapie on.
derick is not invited to places that involve girls and alcohol anymore
Pete Nice Wrote:I got a list of shit to do this week that takes up an entire piece of paper. None of it is work stuff, all stuff around the house and errands. My wife is obsessed with remodeling. Those of you who have been to my house will see a ton of new shit at next years St. Pat's party. We are preparing to clean and patch the garage floor now and we are gonna put one of those nice, easy to clean paint coats on the floor. Smoother floor for Derick to get Rapie on.

One of those epoxy things?
I want to do that, and have heard it all hinges on how good you clean it before
Pete Nice Wrote:No Bitchey McTitties, so, what did you buy this weekend?

For Me:

Fri - Burger and Roast Beef Sand
Sat- Pitt/Rutgers ticket, white castle (no fries), gas
Sun - Nothing

I forgot, Friday night I stopped at the NYU bookstore and bought a tshirt and a liquor store with AMAZING prices and got a bottle or red French Alsace ($29 for a $50 bottle), Martini and Rossi Bianco (9.99 for a $15) and 2 bottles of Barenmeister (honey liquor great for shots)

The Barenmeister was $15.99, in Brighton it is $19.99 and in the PA Nazi stores it is $39. Everything was discounted at this place more than I have ever seen at a liquor store. IT is on Braodway across the street from the NYU bookstore if anyone ever gets there.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14