Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday 10/6/11 - No no no no no
I pee on the side of my garage. Confusedad:
I'm going to some training tonight, and the instructors last name is manship. haha
more 2013 mustang stuff

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.stangtv.com/news/2013-ford-mustang-lcd-gauge-mode-pics-surface-with-track-apps/">http://www.stangtv.com/news/2013-ford-m ... rack-apps/</a><!-- m -->
one side of the Steve Jobs death that no one is talking about or rather would rather ignore is that even though he was one of the richest men in the world, all that money isnt going to cure you of pancreatic cancer. Where does that leave the rest of the poor saps out there who earn a measly $500 a week with aflac or major medical to back them up? :killme:
@ilikegirlsdaily
javsto Wrote:one side of the Steve Jobs death that no one is talking about or rather would rather ignore is that even though he was one of the richest men in the world, all that money isnt going to cure you of pancreatic cancer. Where does that leave the rest of the poor saps out there who earn a measly $500 a week with aflac or major medical to back them up? :killme:
I'm done with you here also... :finger:
javsto Wrote:one side of the Steve Jobs death that no one is talking about or rather would rather ignore is that even though he was one of the richest men in the world, all that money isnt going to cure you of pancreatic cancer. Where does that leave the rest of the poor saps out there who earn a measly $500 a week with aflac or major medical to back them up? :killme:
technically we all made more than him, his annual salary was $1

and by the way, the next time you click the submit button with your mouse, realize that was a steve jobs invention
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
JDubb Wrote:
I'm done with you here also... :finger:

more of a loss for me i guess... :happy:
@ilikegirlsdaily
Derick Wrote:a man that pioneered the age of personal computing and then killed it with devices like the iPhone and iPad, whether you were a fan of apple products or not, you cannot deny that he changed technology for the better. For those of you that are using a computer, which is connected to a mouse, remember whom brought that innovation about. Yesterday the world lost an incredible human being, I just hope there is someone out there in a garage ready to step up and fill some very large shoes. And yes apple started in a garage back in 1976

Damn.
Someone cover up his corpse before Derick goes and blows him.

When I google "Who invented the computer mouse", I get Douglas Engelbart.

But yeah, Jobs and Gates changed everything.
Derick Wrote:
technically we all made more than him, his annual salary was $1

and by the way, the next time you click the submit button with your mouse, realize that was a steve jobs invention

ok im thinking about.....now im done.
@ilikegirlsdaily
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:a man that pioneered the age of personal computing and then killed it with devices like the iPhone and iPad, whether you were a fan of apple products or not, you cannot deny that he changed technology for the better. For those of you that are using a computer, which is connected to a mouse, remember whom brought that innovation about. Yesterday the world lost an incredible human being, I just hope there is someone out there in a garage ready to step up and fill some very large shoes. And yes apple started in a garage back in 1976

Damn.
Someone cover up his corpse before Derick goes and blows him.

When I google "Who invented the computer mouse", I get Douglas Engelbart.

But yeah, Jobs and Gates changed everything.

derick is gonna have to push Jdubb out of the way first.
@ilikegirlsdaily
Chip Wrote:When I google "Who invented the computer mouse", I get Douglas Engelbart.

technically yes, but he had no idea what to do with it, it was sold to apple shortly after, for 40K
javsto Wrote:derick is gonna have to push Jdubb out of the way first.
you can joke all you want, the man changed the way we view and use technology. I'm sorry your to ignorant to recognize that.
:finger:
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:When I google "Who invented the computer mouse", I get Douglas Engelbart.

technically yes, but he had no idea what to do with it, it was sold to apple shortly after, for 40K

And wasn't the "great new feature" of the first Windows the fact that it had "point and click"?
Derick Wrote:
you can joke all you want, the man changed the way we view and use technology. I'm sorry your to ignorant to recognize that.

not ignorant at all, just not crying and passing out like when MJ died a couple of years ago like his flunkies did.
@ilikegirlsdaily

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM