Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9/30/11 Jewy hangovers
F, Marry, kill
@ilikegirlsdaily
javsto Wrote:why do i have a banner on my DBN home page that says that its gathering data and will be up in 3 hours?

it was nice knowing you.
JDubb Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Good morning bro-mo's!

Taking T's question, what is everyone doing this weekend?

I am going wine tasting, working out and yard work. I also think I need to do some clothes shopping. I put on a pair of jeans this morning that gaped 3-4 inches around the waist. I guess I haven't wore these in a while.

Tonight I am going out for dinner with my inlaws, Tomorrow I have to peel decals off of the bins we bought for our recycle stuff then paint them blue. Then on Sunday I have a 5K Run for the Cure of Breast Cancer. Then in the afternoon I am probably going to be painting again.
Once again T, doing a weeks worth of activity in a weekend.

That's not even a lot. There are only 8 bins at our property, there are only two decals per bin and they peel off nice and easy. Painting them is going to take forever. I may just use a spray gun.
f
k
m
mexico city synagoug. weirf
[Image: 200px-Sinagoga_en_M%C3%A9xico_DF.JPG]
I kinda feel that I need to see more then an ass to figure out M/F/K
Chip Wrote:I kinda feel that I need to see more then an ass to figure out M/F/K
:whomo:
Alright, I'm out.

check ya later!
JDubb Wrote:Good morning bro-mo's!

Taking T's question, what is everyone doing this weekend?

I am going wine tasting, working out and yard work. I also think I need to do some clothes shopping. I put on a pair of jeans this morning that gaped 3-4 inches around the waist. I guess I haven't wore these in a while.

I will be decorating for Halloween and finishing up my pinata.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:I kinda feel that I need to see more then an ass to figure out M/F/K

I am more attracted to a man's face then his body and I never got the whole obsession over asses. I just don't understand what makes them so wonderfull.
Chip Wrote:I may be getting out of work at 12:30 today.
I'd rather stay and get OT, but what ever.
Half day. :happy:

I want to leave early in the worst way, but it's last day of the month. I have a ton of little crap to do.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
javsto Wrote:why do i have a banner on my DBN home page that says that its gathering data and will be up in 3 hours?

it was nice knowing you.

This almost had me laughing into a phone call... :roflmao:
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:Alright, I'm out.

check ya later!

out of the closet, mexican
Chip Wrote:Alright, I'm out.

check ya later!

Lucky bastard.........
I HATE PIE!!
javsto Wrote:F, Marry, kill
k, f, m

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday 7/10/2015 - Nyquil hangovers Joe 9 215 07-10-2015, 02:05 PM
Last Post: Beckster