Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 9/30/11 Jewy hangovers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Do jews get hangovers? You would think they would. I'm not sure though.
My producuctivity this week has been good. So good, that nobody has a fucking thing to work on now. So, that will teach them to tell me to do more stuff.
When I was talking with the boss about my work last week, I blamed it on him. Said if he would get out of his office more, and come back in the shop, then I would probaly be on the computer, and screw off less. So for 3 days he was back here every 15 minutes checking on everything. yesterday, he was back to his on line poker, and fantasy football shit. Today, I haven't seen or heard him yet.
I didn't realize alll the people on DBN were jewish. Or did that thing happen, where some people on earth disapear, and some stay behind?
im confused, is this the In-show Thread?
LeNeve Wrote:I didn't realize alll the people on DBN were jewish. Or did that thing happen, where some people on earth disapear, and some stay behind?

im not jewish, im just fat and lazy
LeNeve Wrote:I didn't realize alll the people on DBN were jewish. Or did that thing happen, where some people on earth disapear, and some stay behind?
What the fuck are you talking about?
this is an odd start to an IST
Brampton Wrote:this is an odd start to an IST
I think Leneve fell off a horse and landed on his head.

I'm sorry. Confusedad:
today at work I have "grandmas boy" on a constant loop on my laptop.

Its a favorite movie around here
Morning all, Deer Season Starts tomorrow! Already packed and ready to :cya:
Brian Wrote:
I think Leneve fell off a horse and landed on his head.
and broke his pink hat
"Kiseleva, who is an English teacher, said, “I am impressed with the facilities here and the quality of medical care is most high quality.”

She was also impressed with the ability to see animals in Kansas since they are not so apparent in Russia."

animals are not apparent in Russia? what the fuck?
we had russians invade us.

"“I think we know more about Kansas than the people who live here,” said Medvedeva. “We’ve been to the salt mines, state fair, and across the state.

Kiseleva interjected that the group had been to a jail, a courthouse, rode horses and were at a dinner with 1,500 people at Ulysses.

At the end of the luncheon, Wojciechowski tried to explain to the Russians what a rodeo consists of. They all agreed that anyone that rode bulls was a little bit crazy."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12