Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 9/30/11 Jewy hangovers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
im hongry
:rock: :rock: :rock: this mega death album was awesome.
Donginator Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Hello... Is anyone here!
yes, Hi.. enjoy 1st place while you can :high5:

I am actually surprised I am in first. I was expecting to be in last by now so I am happy with how things are going. Good luck though
NussieT Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Hello... Is anyone here!
yes, Hi.. enjoy 1st place while you can :high5:

I am actually surprised I am in first. I was expecting to be in last by now so I am happy with how things are going. Good luck though
same to you :rock:
LeNeve Wrote:im hongry

I read my Google+ status and ended up making Reuben sandwiches for the kids and I. Yummers!
NussieT Wrote:

I read my Google+ status and ended up making Reuben sandwiches for the kids and I. Yummers!

that sounds good. I should have got that. I already ordered some mexican food.
NussieT Wrote:

I love Reuben sangwiches! :high5:
LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

that sounds good. I should have got that. I already ordered some mexican food.

I made mine in wraps since a whole wheat wrap has less carbs then bread.
An orgasm in under 20 minutes is considered a premature ejaculation?!?!........a lot of guys must suffer from premature ejaculation then.
Brian Wrote:An orgasm in under 20 minutes is considered a premature ejaculation?!?!........a lot of guys must suffer from premature ejaculation then.

Are you a little disappointed in yourself now?
good pick of 90s rock songs so far. :rock:
I was cracking up with the beavis & Butthead promo's they were making fun of the jersey shore
Brian Wrote:An orgasm in under 20 minutes is considered a premature ejaculation?!?!........a lot of guys must suffer from premature ejaculation then.
my problem is chronic Confusedwoot:

damn. I guess I've never known the joys of normal ejaculation.
NussieT Wrote:

Are you a little disappointed in yourself now?
Nope, not at all.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12