Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9/30/11 Jewy hangovers
ok time to go, :cya:
I may be getting out of work at 12:30 today.
I'd rather stay and get OT, but what ever.
Half day. :happy:
Chip Wrote:I may be getting out of work at 12:30 today.

mexican
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I may be getting out of work at 12:30 today.

mexican
Jew
I wonder if there are any mexican jews.
LeNeve Wrote:I wonder if there are any mexican jews.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_..._in_Mexico
I would love to get rid of my land-line phone, but my internet is provided by my telephone company.
None of my apps will stream today, swoot.
JDubb Wrote:Good morning bro-mo's!

Taking T's question, what is everyone doing this weekend?

I am going wine tasting, working out and yard work. I also think I need to do some clothes shopping. I put on a pair of jeans this morning that gaped 3-4 inches around the waist. I guess I haven't wore these in a while.

Tonight I am going out for dinner with my inlaws, Tomorrow I have to peel decals off of the bins we bought for our recycle stuff then paint them blue. Then on Sunday I have a 5K Run for the Cure of Breast Cancer. Then in the afternoon I am probably going to be painting again.
NussieT Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Good morning bro-mo's!

Taking T's question, what is everyone doing this weekend?

I am going wine tasting, working out and yard work. I also think I need to do some clothes shopping. I put on a pair of jeans this morning that gaped 3-4 inches around the waist. I guess I haven't wore these in a while.

Tonight I am going out for dinner with my inlaws, Tomorrow I have to peel decals off of the bins we bought for our recycle stuff then paint them blue. Then on Sunday I have a 5K Run for the Cure of Breast Cancer. Then in the afternoon I am probably going to be painting again.
Once again T, doing a weeks worth of activity in a weekend.
Brian Wrote:I would love to get rid of my land-line phone, but my internet is provided by my telephone company.

We don't have a landline. We've been using just our cells since we moved in 2006. The phone line got cut by the construction company building our garage because it hung too low. The line is still dangling off the line in the backlane 4 years later. We use a internet jump stick and have satellite.
you know you are getting old when you have trouble with your stream.
LeNeve Wrote:you know you are getting old when you have trouble with your stream.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:this is an odd start to an IST
I think Leneve fell off a horse and landed on his head.

Again? :?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
why do i have a banner on my DBN home page that says that its gathering data and will be up in 3 hours?
@ilikegirlsdaily

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday 7/10/2015 - Nyquil hangovers Joe 9 215 07-10-2015, 02:05 PM
Last Post: Beckster