Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 9/26 - Fucking Jets Lost
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:The Jets may have lost, but the Eagles got embarrassed. Fucking Giants!

I'm glad Vick spoke up against the refs after the game. It's obvious that they are letting him get the shit knocked out of him. It blows when the coaches are trying to get him to stay in the pocket and the refs are letting him take helmet to helmet late hits.

Good for Vick, he is getting the Big Ben treatment by the refs, they never call shit and the defense can do anything they want to him.

It sucks b/c you even touch one of the golden boys, Brady, Manning, Brees, Rivers and the flag goes no matter what, but Roethlisberger and Vick get beat around like tackling dummies and get the call maybe a few times a year max.

Think it's a coincidence that both of them have been in the news?

It's just a damn shame when they work so hard keeping him in the pocket that that's where he's getting killed. If you stayed in the pocket and got creamed I'm pretty sure you're going to go back to running your ass off.

Do you think the NFL is sort of "racist" towards people who might have a bad reputation off the field?

If so, that is bullshit.
I think they are more strict on protecting the "pocket passer". Guys that move around have more possibility of getting hurt, and I think they allow more contact.

Its dumb, but I have a feeling they allow a little more leeway
javsto Wrote:Really? that douche Koscheck beat up Matt Hughes? I guess the mormons werent praying enough for him this time. must have been that broadway play that did him in. Thanks alot south park :deadhorse:

I'm not a huge fan of Hughes, but I hate Koscheck was looking forward to him losing.

Tony Ferguson broke his opponent's jaw. Hooters had their music cranked, and I couldn't figure out why they would stop a fight for a split lip.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
michaelangelo Wrote:wow, I was having a good day then my boss/stepfather came in looking for an argument this morning. Confusedwoot:

Ugh... Maybe he has a case of the Mun-days.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Texas Fan Wrote:Rampage just gave up in that fight, he didn't even try to avoid the choke. It's like he decided that he was fighting long anough to get his money and let him win.

He admitted that he got really frustrated trying to get past his reach .
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
javsto Wrote:Really? that douche Koscheck beat up Matt Hughes? I guess the mormons werent praying enough for him this time. must have been that broadway play that did him in. Thanks alot south park :deadhorse:

I'm not a huge fan of Hughes, but I hate Koscheck was looking forward to him losing.

Tony Ferguson broke his opponent's jaw. Hooters had their music cranked, and I couldn't figure out why they would stop a fight for a split lip.

that was the prelims fight on spike right? I liked that fight too, very tough round for that dude with the re-broken jaw, I doubt he will ever fight again after that second break.
@ilikegirlsdaily
I jsut got pulled over for speeding. :flame:

61 in a 45 on one of those highways that fluctuates between 45 and 55 like every 5 miles. :killme:

I am very cooperative though when pulled over, so he cut me a break and gave me only a $25 ticket for not obeying the traffic control devices (speed limit signs) instead of speeding, which would have cost me 3 pts on my license close to $200 and higher insurance rates.

This is why you are very nice to cops and do whatever they want very curtiously. If I was a dick or didn't cooperate, or pulled over in a dangerous spot (I pulled over in a parking lot). He probably would have given me the speeding ticket. I will pay the $25 as a thank you.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:I jsut got pulled over for speeding. :flame:

61 in a 45 on one of those highways that fluctuates between 45 and 55 like every 5 miles. :killme:

I am very cooperative though when pulled over, so he cut me a break and gave me only a $25 ticket for not obeying the traffic control devices (speed limit signs) instead of speeding, which would have cost me 3 pts on my license close to $200 and higher insurance rates.

This is why you are very nice to cops and do whatever they want very curtiously. If I was a dick or didn't cooperate, or pulled over in a dangerous spot (I pulled over in a parking lot). He probably would have given me the speeding ticket. I will pay the $25 as a thank you.
i would fight it
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:

i would fight it

You would have gotten the speeding ticket I am sure. I would have fought it if I got the speeding ticket.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
I want so bad to make a comment about what spot just said about Mac V PC, but we will just go around in circles and I don't want to piss ifanboy JDubb off so :zipit:

This past feb I got two tickets, one for a two and a half year old emissions inspection and one for a 8 month old registration. both cost me around $300 in fines and no points.
@ilikegirlsdaily
javsto Wrote:

This past feb I got two tickets, one for a two and a half year old emissions inspection and one for a 8 month old registration. both cost me around $300 in fines and no points.

If that ever happens, lie. Tell then you had another car and have not used that one for years and were just on your way to get the inspection and stuff done. Normally, of you are not a dick, that will work. If you know that your inspection and stuff is expired, it's best to keep the business card of a local shop and some extra bulbs for your headlights or something in your car, then it looks legit.

These methods are Pete Nice tested and approved.

Pete Nice Wrote:
javsto Wrote:

If that ever happens, lie. Tell then you had another car and have not used that one for years and were just on your way to get the inspection and stuff done. Normally, of you are not a dick, that will work. If you know that your inspection and stuff is expired, it's best to keep the business card of a local shop and some extra bulbs for your headlights or something in your car, then it looks legit.

These methods are Pete Nice tested and approved.

OR just pay $35 for a fake yet very real looking fake inspection and turn in the car at the end of the 4 year lease for another legit car.
@ilikegirlsdaily
Brampton Wrote:I think they are more strict on protecting the "pocket passer". Guys that move around have more possibility of getting hurt, and I think they allow more contact.

BUT every time Vick gets the shit knocked out of him he's back in the pocket.
Pete Nice Wrote:I want so bad to make a comment about what spot just said about Mac V PC, but we will just go around in circles and I don't want to piss ifanboy JDubb off so :zipit:
:clap: :clap: :clap:
Your growing bro... :high5:
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I think they are more strict on protecting the "pocket passer". Guys that move around have more possibility of getting hurt, and I think they allow more contact.

BUT every time Vick gets the shit knocked out of him he's back in the pocket.

Ben usually is also.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT