Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 9/26 - Fucking Jets Lost
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Shitty way to start a week, semi lost my voice yelling at the tv while watching the game yesterday.
Fuck it, maybe this will give me a little pick me up....
Good morning Bro-mo's!
The Jets may have lost, but the Eagles got embarrassed. Fucking Giants!

I'm glad Vick spoke up against the refs after the game. It's obvious that they are letting him get the shit knocked out of him. It blows when the coaches are trying to get him to stay in the pocket and the refs are letting him take helmet to helmet late hits.
Morning all
morning peeps
The Jets lost?
It's only preseason, jeesh.
Here is the highlights of my mornings internet browsing.

http://www.videobash.com/video_show/supe...oons-47281

[Image: showing_off.gif]
The Lions managed their 3rd win in OT. And I was walking past the TV when the winning kick went down! :happy:

Red Wings beat the Blackhawks. :happy:

Tiger lost Confusedad:

Koscheck knocked Matt Hughes the fuck out :douche: And Tom Bones Jones submitted Quintin Rampage Jackson Confusedwoot: ... I was really leaning for Jackson since he was the 6 to 1 underdog, but he let Jones frustrate him. Now, Rashad gets a shot at Jones.
I'm all for seeing the Lions win games, but I really wanted to see McNabb beat them.
Press conference this afternoon...

[Image: scaled.php?tn=0&server=858&filename=zhcz...&ysize=640]
Joe Wrote:I'm all for seeing the Lions win games, but I really wanted to see McNabb beat them.

I was sure they would lose in OT. I think I just got used to them doing so.
Joe Wrote:I'm all for seeing the Lions win games, but I really wanted to see McNabb beat them.

I just read that going back to last year, the Lions have won 7 in a row.
And that's the longest active streak.
Is the world about to end?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:The Lions managed their 3rd win in OT. And I was walking past the TV when the winning kick went down! :happy:

Red Wings beat the Blackhawks. :happy:

Tiger lost Confusedad:

Koscheck knocked Matt Hughes the fuck out :douche: And Tom Bones Jones submitted Quintin Rampage Jackson Confusedwoot: ... I was really leaning for Jackson since he was the 6 to 1 underdog, but he let Jones frustrate him. Now, Rashad gets a shot at Jones.

Really? that douche Koscheck beat up Matt Hughes? I guess the mormons werent praying enough for him this time. must have been that broadway play that did him in. Thanks alot south park :deadhorse:
Who is this they have on now?
Anna who?
Joe Wrote:The Jets may have lost, but the Eagles got embarrassed. Fucking Giants!

I'm glad Vick spoke up against the refs after the game. It's obvious that they are letting him get the shit knocked out of him. It blows when the coaches are trying to get him to stay in the pocket and the refs are letting him take helmet to helmet late hits.

Good for Vick, he is getting the Big Ben treatment by the refs, they never call shit and the defense can do anything they want to him.

It sucks b/c you even touch one of the golden boys, Brady, Manning, Brees, Rivers and the flag goes no matter what, but Roethlisberger and Vick get beat around like tackling dummies and get the call maybe a few times a year max.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12