Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 9/26 - Fucking Jets Lost
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Covino Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I'm white. why would I watch blood in blood out when I can watch American History X?

Great Movie but dumb statement. Confusedlap: Why eat mexican food then dipshit? you're white remember?
I eat mexican food to clean out my intestines.

sent from high above mount toilet
Pete Nice Wrote:I jsut got pulled over for speeding. :flame:

61 in a 45 on one of those highways that fluctuates between 45 and 55 like every 5 miles. :killme:

I am very cooperative though when pulled over, so he cut me a break and gave me only a $25 ticket for not obeying the traffic control devices (speed limit signs) instead of speeding, which would have cost me 3 pts on my license close to $200 and higher insurance rates.

This is why you are very nice to cops and do whatever they want very curtiously. If I was a dick or didn't cooperate, or pulled over in a dangerous spot (I pulled over in a parking lot). He probably would have given me the speeding ticket. I will pay the $25 as a thank you.
$25? He cut you one hell of a break. I'm guessing that you weren't in Pa? If you're out of state and get nailed, you won't get points, unless you have CDLs.
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
javsto Wrote:ok I just heard this commercial on Howard 100.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.thebigandbeautiful.com">http://www.thebigandbeautiful.com</a><!-- m -->

some sort of dating site for BBW. Who's brave enough to go there first and report back?

:? PASS

Now if it was BBC, Beckster would be all over it.

No comment...
LeNeve Wrote:I totally flipped a horse yesterday too. It rolled completely over me. It was fucking crazy. I was laying there thinking I was dead and shit. I couldn't move my legs, because the horse was laying on them, and wouldn't get up. People had to come save me, push the horse over so I could get up. I'm freaking sore as fuck today, but thats it. bizarre.

The horse got all fucked up though, and wouldn't get up. He finally got up, and they took him to the pen, and he laid right back down again. They were going to have a vet go out there today and check it out. It's like the horse just passed out while he was running with me.

Not good, sounds like there's something wrong with that horse. When They want to stay down, it's a death sentence for them.
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:paddington bear
I prefer Babar

I loved Babar as a kid. One day we were sitting in the city waiting for Jim to finish up working on the engine of his truck, I tried to get my son to watch Babar.... he wouldn't do it. He loves The Raccoons though!
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:if you are blackout drinking, you have some serious problems.
It's happened to me a few times, only when drinking gin. I don't like drinking so much I can't remember.

I've never blacked out from drinking before. I have passed out from smoking dope that as possibly laced with something. I remember going out for pizza with friends, I remember playing the one headlight game on the drive home, then I remember going to a friends house but I don't remember anything afterwards. I woke up the next morning in my room at home. I was so confused.
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:My grandfather literally did go to catch a fish in order to be able to feed his family. My dad and his 12 brothers and sisters grew up dirt poor, depression era poor.
My grandfather would walk along the roads to find coal that fell off a truck to warm their home.

I have heard off that, mine used wood, luckily there were trees. They also used an outhouse until the early 50's when my dad left for college.
My dad and his 8 siblings grew up on the farm, my grandma had a HUGE garden. She would grow everything. I remember running through the corn and her yelling at me not to wreck her produce. The house was heated with wood, even when we lived in it. My grandpa woked as a logger so he was gone a lot. They had an outhouse til the late 60's.
Joe Wrote:I remember coming home from grade school to no water and sometimes no heat.

My bitch mother used to fuck off to Grande Prairie to be with her boyfriend and casually forget to pay the Hydro bill and they would call and say they were cancelling it. More than once my sister and I paid it so we wouldn't freeze our asses off.
I can't believe no one asked:

WHAT DID YOU BUY THIS WEEKEND!?

- Groceries that's it.
My little brother and his girlfriend hit a black bear on Saturday night. They were driving home from her parents house up near the beaches when it ran out in front of them and clipped the passenger side. My brother said they came to almost a complete stop. It went up and over the car and deployed the air bags. My brothers girlfriend got the worst of the injuries with whiplash, some cuts from the glass and some powder burns from the air bags but everyone is good.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I totally flipped a horse yesterday too. It rolled completely over me. It was fucking crazy. I was laying there thinking I was dead and shit. I couldn't move my legs, because the horse was laying on them, and wouldn't get up. People had to come save me, push the horse over so I could get up. I'm freaking sore as fuck today, but thats it. bizarre.

The horse got all fucked up though, and wouldn't get up. He finally got up, and they took him to the pen, and he laid right back down again. They were going to have a vet go out there today and check it out. It's like the horse just passed out while he was running with me.

Not good, sounds like there's something wrong with that horse. When They want to stay down, it's a death sentence for them.

LeNeve is Peter Griffin.
[youtube]kya32SzEHLo[/youtube]
Brampton Wrote:
Covino Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I'm white. why would I watch blood in blood out when I can watch American History X?

Great Movie but dumb statement. Confusedlap: Why eat mexican food then dipshit? you're white remember?
I eat mexican food to clean out my intestines.

sent from high above mount toilet

I've never seen Blood In, Blood Out, but mexican food is damn awesome.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:The Jets may have lost, but the Eagles got embarrassed. Fucking Giants!

I'm glad Vick spoke up against the refs after the game. It's obvious that they are letting him get the shit knocked out of him. It blows when the coaches are trying to get him to stay in the pocket and the refs are letting him take helmet to helmet late hits.

Good for Vick, he is getting the Big Ben treatment by the refs, they never call shit and the defense can do anything they want to him.

It sucks b/c you even touch one of the golden boys, Brady, Manning, Brees, Rivers and the flag goes no matter what, but Roethlisberger and Vick get beat around like tackling dummies and get the call maybe a few times a year max.
The shitty part is, Vick gets injured cause he's not as big as Ben.
the keifer Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I jsut got pulled over for speeding. :flame:

61 in a 45 on one of those highways that fluctuates between 45 and 55 like every 5 miles. :killme:

I am very cooperative though when pulled over, so he cut me a break and gave me only a $25 ticket for not obeying the traffic control devices (speed limit signs) instead of speeding, which would have cost me 3 pts on my license close to $200 and higher insurance rates.

This is why you are very nice to cops and do whatever they want very curtiously. If I was a dick or didn't cooperate, or pulled over in a dangerous spot (I pulled over in a parking lot). He probably would have given me the speeding ticket. I will pay the $25 as a thank you.
$25? He cut you one hell of a break. I'm guessing that you weren't in Pa? If you're out of state and get nailed, you won't get points, unless you have CDLs.

Yeah, I usually don't even pay out of state tickets.

I was on 22 eastdown around New Alexandria, in PA.
NussieT Wrote:I can't believe no one asked:

WHAT DID YOU BUY THIS WEEKEND!?

- Groceries that's it.
Pa car inspection/emissions stickers and got the rear realigned. Other than that, the usual gas/groceries.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12