Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 9/26 - Fucking Jets Lost
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:The Lions managed their 3rd win in OT. And I was walking past the TV when the winning kick went down! :happy:

Red Wings beat the Blackhawks. :happy:

Tiger lost Confusedad:

Koscheck knocked Matt Hughes the fuck out :douche: And Tom Bones Jones submitted Quintin Rampage Jackson Confusedwoot: ... I was really leaning for Jackson since he was the 6 to 1 underdog, but he let Jones frustrate him. Now, Rashad gets a shot at Jones.

Doesn't matter if the Tigers lost b/c they already clinched the division. :happy: :happy:
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Who is this cum receptacle in studio right now?

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:The Lions managed their 3rd win in OT. And I was walking past the TV when the winning kick went down! :happy:

Red Wings beat the Blackhawks. :happy:

Tiger lost Confusedad:

Koscheck knocked Matt Hughes the fuck out :douche: And Tom Bones Jones submitted Quintin Rampage Jackson Confusedwoot: ... I was really leaning for Jackson since he was the 6 to 1 underdog, but he let Jones frustrate him. Now, Rashad gets a shot at Jones.

Doesn't matter if the Tigers lost b/c they already clinched the division. :happy: :happy:

It would have been nice for Verlander to get one more win though.
MVP?
I'd love to see it.
I may cry if Granderson wins it.
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I'm all for seeing the Lions win games, but I really wanted to see McNabb beat them.

I just read that going back to last year, the Lions have won 7 in a row.
And that's the longest active streak.
Is the world about to end?

If there was ever a sign of it.....................
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
wow, I was having a good day then my boss/stepfather came in looking for an argument this morning. Confusedwoot:
Rampage just gave up in that fight, he didn't even try to avoid the choke. It's like he decided that he was fighting long anough to get his money and let him win.
Steelers sucked ass last night. Well, the defense played well with the exception of one TD drive and for some reason the run defense was not spectacular.

The offense was crazy good in the first quarter, then the worst offensive line in football reared it's ugly head and Ben made a few mental mistakes. Then offensive coordinator Bruce Arians, decided to keep trying to run almost every 1st and 2nd down, even though it was obviously not working. Then 3 of the four starting lineman got hurt and they only dressed 7 so the starting RT, who was the first to get hurt, had to come back in and play LT injured. Looks like Flozell Adams will be getting a call this week.

The good news is, the worst offensive lineman in the history of football, Jonathan Scott, looks like he may be out a while....

Anna Kendrick
[Image: anna-kendrick-perfect-pitch.jpg]
Texas Fan Wrote:Anna Kendrick

Damn.
Hot.
But I haven't seen anything she's in.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0447695/
Texas Fan Wrote:Anna Kendrick
[Image: anna-kendrick-perfect-pitch.jpg]

I would plop my peen in her poopshoot.

So if anyone watched the Colt Steelers game last night, Painter, the QB for the Colts, was in he in Warrant in 1989 or Dokken in 1987?

Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:The Jets may have lost, but the Eagles got embarrassed. Fucking Giants!

I'm glad Vick spoke up against the refs after the game. It's obvious that they are letting him get the shit knocked out of him. It blows when the coaches are trying to get him to stay in the pocket and the refs are letting him take helmet to helmet late hits.

Good for Vick, he is getting the Big Ben treatment by the refs, they never call shit and the defense can do anything they want to him.

It sucks b/c you even touch one of the golden boys, Brady, Manning, Brees, Rivers and the flag goes no matter what, but Roethlisberger and Vick get beat around like tackling dummies and get the call maybe a few times a year max.

Think it's a coincidence that both of them have been in the news?

It's just a damn shame when they work so hard keeping him in the pocket that that's where he's getting killed. If you stayed in the pocket and got creamed I'm pretty sure you're going to go back to running your ass off.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:The Jets may have lost, but the Eagles got embarrassed. Fucking Giants!

I'm glad Vick spoke up against the refs after the game. It's obvious that they are letting him get the shit knocked out of him. It blows when the coaches are trying to get him to stay in the pocket and the refs are letting him take helmet to helmet late hits.

Good for Vick, he is getting the Big Ben treatment by the refs, they never call shit and the defense can do anything they want to him.

It sucks b/c you even touch one of the golden boys, Brady, Manning, Brees, Rivers and the flag goes no matter what, but Roethlisberger and Vick get beat around like tackling dummies and get the call maybe a few times a year max.
Yestetday stafford got a helmet to helmet in the back of the head, pretty bad too, and there was no call

Not to mention that a db cant hit a reciever if they are in the air. So what, tbey arent allowed to break up the pass now? WTF?

sent from high above mount toilet
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Think it's a coincidence that both of them have been in the news?

It's just a damn shame when they work so hard keeping him in the pocket that that's where he's getting killed. If you stayed in the pocket and got creamed I'm pretty sure you're going to go back to running your ass off.

Do you think the NFL is sort of "racist" towards people who might have a bad reputation off the field?

If so, that is bullshit.

I have no idea who the chick they had on was, but the interview was alright b/c the guys made it good, if Rich and Steve had not been so jolly and fun in the interview, it might have sucked.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT