Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wed-Nuss-day 09/21 - Make like a Retarded tree...
spots dream bedroom
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.break.com/pictures/the-loneliest-bedroom-in-the-world-2159042">http://www.break.com/pictures/the-lonel ... ld-2159042</a><!-- m -->
@ilikegirlsdaily
LeNeve Wrote:I finally saw Avatar. I liked it. good movie. I want to live on that planet. that would be awesome, it's all trippy looking. those blue chicks look weird, but have rocking bodies, so I would bang one.

I saw it a while ago, I thought it was about half the movie it was hyped to be.

Don't those things have sex by wrapping their hair together?
Then, isn't that also how they talk to their dragons and trees?
Those are some kinky little bastards.
javsto Wrote:spots dream bedroom
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.break.com/pictures/the-loneliest-bedroom-in-the-world-2159042">http://www.break.com/pictures/the-lonel ... ld-2159042</a><!-- m -->

And here, I was expecting to see cakes everywhere.
F, MARRY, KILL
@ilikegirlsdaily
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I finally saw Avatar. I liked it. good movie. I want to live on that planet. that would be awesome, it's all trippy looking. those blue chicks look weird, but have rocking bodies, so I would bang one.

I don't remember any of the hype, so I wasn't let down. I would hope they have normal sex, I mean the girl looked like she had all the right parts for it, you know? I was a little creeped out that they had to connect their hair to the animals though, that shit was weirf
javsto Wrote:F, MARRY, KILL

Kill, fuck, marry...

Wait, no,

Kill, marry, fuck.
kill
f
marry
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I don't remember any of the hype, so I wasn't let down. I would hope they have normal sex, I mean the girl looked like she had all the right parts for it, you know? I was a little creeped out that they had to connect their hair to the animals though, that shit was weirf

My favorite part was how that guy had to sneak in, and infiltrate their civilization and society and then run through the woods with them to gain acceptance just so he could get "structural intel on a tree" and they acted like it was all super important.
Then they just flew in there and shot a ton of missles at it.
whenever there are pictures attached to a post I get logged out Confusedwoot:
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
LeNeve Wrote:howard stern, swings from HBO and apple stuff all morning

Rich Davis, swings from HBO and apple stuff all afternoon
its wall to wall :nutswinger: on SiriusXM
F, k, m
HAS there been any explanation as to why that NY Giants reciever threw that football at that white kids face on monday nght?
@ilikegirlsdaily
javsto Wrote:HAS there been any explanation as to why that NY Giants reciever threw that football at that white kids face on monday nght?

Because, fuck him.
That's why.
javsto Wrote:HAS there been any explanation as to why that NY Giants reciever threw that football at that white kids face on monday nght?
I believe its cause he's an asshole, and he is a linebacker....so he's even dumber
Brampton Wrote:
F, k, m
:high5:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday, August 20, 2015 ~ Make Up Your Mind Beckster 15 248 08-21-2015, 03:18 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wed-NUSS-day 10/10 JDubb 211 789 10-10-2012, 11:24 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Wed-NUSS-day 09/19 International Talk Like a Pirate Day JDubb 97 643 09-21-2012, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Wed-Nuss-day 01/25 - Today is not Monday either... JDubb 290 1,562 01-26-2012, 08:24 AM
Last Post: Brampton
  Wed-Nuss-day November 2 It's Ravens Week!! Pete Nice 329 1,018 11-03-2011, 11:15 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wed-NUSS-day 10/12 - Congratulation Spot and Krisitn JDubb 202 1,749 10-13-2011, 09:02 PM
Last Post: the keifer
  Wed-nuss-day, Sept 14, 2010 ~ The World is full of Pussies Derick 284 1,883 09-15-2011, 01:52 AM
Last Post: i bleed green
  Wed-Nuss-day 08/31 - where the eff did summer go? JDubb 215 2,208 08-31-2011, 09:47 PM
Last Post: Brampton
  Wed-nuss-day ~ Jan 26, 2011 Beckster 309 1,506 01-27-2011, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Joe
  Friday 5-21 Make sure to leash your elephant Pete Nice 425 1,874 05-22-2010, 08:32 AM
Last Post: the keifer