Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday, Sept 16 2011...the Weekend is gonna get ya
Covino Wrote:Imma make like a retarded tree and Leneve! :j/k:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
and it's weekend time!!!!! whoosh, off like a mother fucking rocket, bam
I went to the liquor store and they were sold out of American Honey Confusedad:
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
:high5:

Hahaha... retarded tree & Leneve... that actually made me laugh out loud.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Chip, are you going to meet Beckster and I for BLT's Monday night?

Beckster, is Jim coming?

Yes, he is. He's quite excited, too. Kind of has me worried. Chip, you've been talking about coming to Tonys forever, quit being a pussy and get up here on Monday!

Did you miss the part where it's almost a 2 hour drive?

No I didn't. [smiley]Poor Excuse[/smiley]
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Donginator Wrote:Spent the last 2 hours looking for my girlfirends cell phone she lost, no clue where it is :killme:

It's in the couch cushions... guaranteed.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Yeah.. I think I need to prepare for to be hit with a ton of tater and pie jokes. :roll:

Chip, you seriously gonna miss this?

I know.
It's tempting.
I haven't said no for sure yet...

Um... On second thought.......... :?
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:When Dong mentioned twins it reminded me of the rant I was going to post of my friends kids. He knocked up some tramp and ended up having twins. She left him when the boys were 3 months old. The boys spend M-TH with mom, her new boyfriend and her two kids from marriage #2. The boys are 2 years old now and no one has disiplined them at all.
Last week one them slapped my friends girlfriend in the face (it's ok... she's a bitch), the other ran in front of the cement truck that was passing by for the parade. Then we went over to their place to watch the game, I was laying on the floor one of them comes up to me throws a broken slinky in my face and the end of it smoked me in the eye. Then he picks up a wooden truck my son was playing with and threw it in his face. The other grabbed my daughter by her neck started choking her and when he got caught her threw her to the ground. The boys had 2 people watching me plus me and neither of them did a thing but yell at them then throw them in a corner where they proceeded to rip apart the carpet.
I guess since my son thought they could get away with it so can he... he picked up a book and whipped it at my face. I got off the floor, swatted my kids ass and watched him sit on the ground almost crying. Then I got the 3rd degree from my friend saying I was being too rough on my kid... .Fuck that noise... My kid isn't going to be a menace on society.

People who won't discipline their kids are fucking morons.
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:I am going to get going. I am goig to run into the city and pick up some pink yarn so I can make some pink scarves for the CIBC Run For The Cure of breast cancer this October I am participating in. I"ll talk to you guys later!!!!

I haven't signed up for any cancer walks yet this year. I need to do that.
I HATE PIE!!

Now, THAT's Hilarious! :roflmao:
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:Spent the last 2 hours looking for my girlfirends cell phone she lost, no clue where it is :killme:

I wish we didn't find it Confusedad:
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:

You guys did find it? DO I even want to know where?
NussieT Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

You guys did find it? DO I even want to know where?
never found, she ordered a new one today
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
I just read that back again... duh... I must have had a blonde moment.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Sept 5, 2018 ~ Hello Beckster 6 951 09-09-2018, 01:09 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM