Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday September12, 2001...what did we learn this weekend?
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i thought we were all moving to google + that seems to work the best
I bailed on the huddles. I dont like getting alerts at 2:30 in the morning

sent from high above mount toilet

You get that on Cnectd also, and we used to get them on BBM. Just turn the volume off. I turned off the volume on the huddles and Cnectd notifications
Can't you turn those notification off? I know I can on my phone, at least the audible notifications.

Yeah, you can, so that you have to go into the app to atually see the new stuff.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Bounce Bounce........they should bounce this song right off the Octane playlist.
WOW, this is an OLD show gem, Scotty the Body is the intern. I may not have ever heard this one, I started listening half way through his internship

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
I bet they were still on 145 when this show aired.

They have background music playing real low while they talk, I forgot they used to do that.

Pete Nice Wrote:They have background music playing real low while they talk, I forgot they used to do that.
This a really old gem...
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:They have background music playing real low while they talk, I forgot they used to do that.
This a really old gem...

I was right Maxim 145

Brampton Wrote:I still like whatsapp best

sent from high above mount toilet

Whatsapp was annoying as hell. It would ping me all the time for no reason at all. I finally just deleted it.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
These old gems are the best.

Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
This a really old gem...

I was right Maxim 145
How did Spot find this one, Sami J didn't archive shit back in the day.
Brian Wrote:Bounce Bounce........they should bounce this song right off the Octane playlist.
:whomo:
Pete Nice Wrote:I learned that there is no longer a best of Sirius on XM and that if you want all the college football and NFL games on your radio, you need to have both Sirius and XM AND the online listening for both. Lame

I assumed that since my in car stereo is XM, and I pay for the best off Sirius, that I would get all the sports the two offer. No dice. Pitt game was only on Sirius, not even online lsitening. Other games were on XM only, XM and XM online lsitening only, Sirius online listening only, etc etc. What a load of crap. Since there is no more best of Sirius, why did my rate not go down?
I thought they were dropping the "Best Of" packages in favor of their premium packages with Internet? Although I don't think the games are available online or with their shitty app either.
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
This a really old gem...

I was right Maxim 145
How did Spot find this one, Sami J didn't archive shit back in the day.

He did, he just did a piss poor job of it.

When I first went up to the studio in Feb 2006, they showed us around and there were stacks and stacks of CD's from the shows, but Sami usually labelled them half ass. I asked him for a copy of a show once from summer 2006 and he sent me the right dated disk, but it was the wrong day on the disk.

If I had a brother that wore skinny jeans, I would not admit it.
Just found out that I will be in Michigan later next week. I will be in Ann Arbor Tuesday morning and then have to go to Goodrich, up by Flint, in the afternoon. So I might have to stay overnight Tuesday night also and drive home Wednesday.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT