Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday September12, 2001...what did we learn this weekend?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:on my official to do list: hang out with leneve in kansas

Damn right.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

I think I may be grounded for awhile. Confusedad:

I saw all that stuff she posted Saturday night before she deleted it. You're in for a long week.

oh shit!!!! for real??? I didn't see anything. I know she left the house, and I keep getting mean texts from her, but thats it. damn. Confusedad:
Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:If you hit sync, it will catch you up. I think their notification feature is spotty. Cnectd is atually designed for optimal use on an iphone, so you should have it the best. Still better than anything else out there.
I try syncing all the time. I have deleted the app and reinstalled it several times. I have the same issues on both my iPhone and iPad. You keep saying it's the best out there, I think it may have been the best at the time but there have been no updates since we started using the app.
I still like whatsapp best

sent from high above mount toilet
The last update I got was 9/2.
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I did not buy anything but food and gas. I did buy a box of booberry crunch in Elizabeth, NJ. Had a bowl last night, delicious.
I saw that. I didnt even think they made that any more. I havent seen it for about 15 years

They don't sell it anywhere around me. They had Frankenberry also. I had to grab a box when I saw it. I got it at a Walgreens.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:If you hit sync, it will catch you up. I think their notification feature is spotty. Cnectd is atually designed for optimal use on an iphone, so you should have it the best. Still better than anything else out there.
I try syncing all the time. I have deleted the app and reinstalled it several times. I have the same issues on both my iPhone and iPad. You keep saying it's the best out there, I think it may have been the best at the time but there have been no updates since we started using the app.
I still like whatsapp best

You like something?!?!?
I'll probaly have to get my own lunch today then. Confusedad:

Winehouse weekends are a blast, but they always come with consequences.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I learned 2 slutty women are better than one woman waiting at home with your kids, for certain people.

I learned if you start a friends harley at a biker rally, after the rally is over, the people organizing the thing will take the keys, and drive you home. (the friend was still somewhere with his 2 new slutty friends)

I learned that you should always delete text messages with random nussies, because if you lose your phone at a biker rally, are too drunk to go back to look for it, and your wife has to go find it. Then when she gets back home she throws stuff at you, and yells at you all night. Then yells at you more when you wake up. Then yells at you more on Monday morning. Confusedad:

I learned that black people ride horses, and bulls, but are still able to maintain smooth black guy status, listen to rap, and dress in hip hop style.

I learned that all you can drink beer, for 20 dollars, is not neccesarily a good thing.

I learned the random drunk guy at the biker rally that wants to show you his kawasaki is probaly gay.

You forgot about learning that dildos hide in cabinets

wait, what are you telling us in between the lines? do you use it to mash your taters or while baking pies?
@ilikegirlsdaily
i thought we were all moving to google + that seems to work the best
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:i thought we were all moving to google + that seems to work the best

It is BUT, no Blackberry app yet or pictures. I am sure both o those things will be corrected soon enough though.

I also really really like the location feature on Cnectd. I would love to see that on Google + or BBM.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Derick Wrote:i thought we were all moving to google + that seems to work the best
I bailed on the huddles. I dont like getting alerts at 2:30 in the morning

Brampton Wrote:

i've never gotten one of those. Google+ doesnt make any noise, it just hangs out until I open it
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Brampton Wrote:

You get that on Cnectd also, and we used to get them on BBM. Just turn the volume off. I turned off the volume on the huddles and Cnectd notifications

Brampton Wrote:

I'm really not too concerned about these apps. I don't think I need to know every time a dildo falls on Leneve's head.
Brian Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:You forgot about learning that dildos hide in cabinets
You can't just throw that out with out further explanation.
If you didn't bail out of Cnectd, you would know :poke:

:roflmao: :roflmao: .... I was waiting ofr his response to that. Robert opened a cabinet and, once again, a dildo fell out and whacked him on the head.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

You get that on Cnectd also, and we used to get them on BBM. Just turn the volume off. I turned off the volume on the huddles and Cnectd notifications
Can't you turn those notification off? I know I can on my phone, at least the audible notifications.
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

I'm really not too concerned about these apps. I don't think I need to know every time a dildo falls on Leneve's head.
:whomo:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT