Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday September12, 2001...what did we learn this weekend?
LeNeve Wrote:I learned 2 slutty women are better than one woman waiting at home with your kids, for certain people.

I learned if you start a friends harley at a biker rally, after the rally is over, the people organizing the thing will take the keys, and drive you home. (the friend was still somewhere with his 2 new slutty friends)

I learned that you should always delete text messages with random nussies, because if you lose your phone at a biker rally, are too drunk to go back to look for it, and your wife has to go find it. Then when she gets back home she throws stuff at you, and yells at you all night. Then yells at you more when you wake up. Then yells at you more on Monday morning. Confusedad:

I learned that black people ride horses, and bulls, but are still able to maintain smooth black guy status, listen to rap, and dress in hip hop style.

I learned that all you can drink beer, for 20 dollars, is not neccesarily a good thing.

I learned the random drunk guy at the biker rally that wants to show you his kawasaki is probaly gay.
Sounds like you had a hell of a weekend.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
javsto Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I prefer a real book over a kindle or ipad. I just can't do the whole read a book on a tablet thing.

Sometimes it's nice to step away from a glowing screen. :high5:

I once had this ex girlfriend write some really nice and sweet thoughts about us in the forward of another stephen king book that she gave me as a gift. the forward was all nice a cute stuff about us and our relationship at that time but further in about 70 or so pages into it she also wrote some pretty erotic and detailed stuff along the edges and corners of several pages, not alot but a couple of dozen pages, here and there spread out througout the book. Even though were no longer together I still have the book and read it everyonce in a while, with particular attention to her little thoughts and expressions. :doggystyle:

People just don't do that kind of thing enough anymore...
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:I guess I'm just grounded from FB, and using my phone to contact other girls. I can still play angry birds, and text with my friends that don't have boobs, and vaginas. What a mess. I'm such a dumbass most of the time. I think my only true moments of clarity are the hour before I go to work, during work, and a couple hours after work. All the other times of the day, straight retard.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Ooooh!!! you got grounded!!!!!!!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Sorry, but that's fuckin hilarious to me! I am picturing a dildo being hurled at your head too... :roflmao:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Gotta have the best there is.

Well, Brampton will agree that you should have a BLT from Tonys.

Then that is the plan, I love BLT's, Monday night, what time?

Whatever works. I get out at 5p, but can leave earlier if i want to. 6:30?
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:I guess I'm just grounded from FB, and using my phone to contact other girls. I can still play angry birds, and text with my friends that don't have boobs, and vaginas. What a mess. I'm such a dumbass most of the time. I think my only true moments of clarity are the hour before I go to work, during work, and a couple hours after work. All the other times of the day, straight retard.

Jesus man!! Grab your balls and take charge of your relationship!!!!
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:Just had a bowl of booberry crunch for lunch, about to follow that up with some eggrolls.

TAKE THAT T!!!!

I was being too lazy to quote until I saw this... Eating cereal and then egg rolls is fine... it's eating eggrolls in cereal is gross.
This weekend I took my kids to the parade, fair & rodeo, went to a 25th wedding anniversary dinner and a Banjo Bowl party on Sunday. It was such a fun time.

What I bought:

- I bought a felt banner with my kids picture on it. It is really cute.
- I bought the kids freshly squeezed lemonade & ride tickets at the rodeo.
- I put gas in my inlaws car that I borrowed since someone slashed the tire of my truck.
- Groceries & Baby Wipes

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT