Poll: Best candidate
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Michele Bachmann
9.09%
1 9.09%
Herman Cain
0%
0 0%
Newt Gingrich
0%
0 0%
Jon Huntsman
0%
0 0%
Ron Paul
36.36%
4 36.36%
Mitt Romney
18.18%
2 18.18%
Rick Santorum
9.09%
1 9.09%
Rick Perry
9.09%
1 9.09%
Sarah palin
0%
0 0%
Barack Obama
18.18%
2 18.18%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Candidates
ap bikini team Wrote:
Rydrum Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Mila Kunis needs to STFU and stick to looking very hot and shaking her tits and ass b/c she does not know shit about politics, everything she says is so misinformed. She speaks like one of those typical rich hollywood types who is ultra liberal b/c they already have money and it doesn't matter then turn around and pay no taxes....

1st off I agree with Pete if you vote for santorum I am going to meet him there and give him some condums for you skull fucking.

2nd- there are way to many tax loopholes for the ultra-rich. Unlike some people here- i have no problem paying a bit more in taxes, if I know they are going to be used for the right shit and not helping the rich get richer: fixing our education system, helping infrastructure, advancing science & medicine, etc.

Here's where I disagree with part of it. You have all these pompous assholes saying "I'm a billionaire, I'm willing to pay more taxes" and give democrats the ability to argue for higher taxes, YET there has always been the opportunity to pay higher taxes. There is no law against paying more than what you feel is fair. You can mail the government a check. Hell, there's even a website for it. I don't like paying taxes, and as my income increases, I don't want more of my money taken out. It took a hell of a long time to earn it.

I think we should drop everyone's taxes, and cut out ALL the loop holes.

Here's a novel idea. You want to give people more hope, and a little more money in their pockets? How about you drop the FICA tax down to say 4%. That's nearly a 4% increase in everyone's pay (if your family is making 50k, you get an extra $2000 a year. Not a ton, but hey it's something you can depend on). Also, make it a deductible expense again (something Democrats took away), and you put another $500-1000 in our pockets. Offset that, by taking off the caps for what gets taxed. EVERYONE pays into it, not just the first 90k of everyone's pay. I (being a republican) think it's crazy that someone making 100k and someone making 200 million pay the same FICA tax. Suddenly everyone gets a tax break, and the "evil" rich people pay more taxes, and help to better stabilize Social Security, and get more money.

Just food for thought, but I'm just tired of people saying "I'm willing to pay more in taxes" because it's a theory. I don't see those people writing a check and sending it in. Warren Buffet said he should be paying more, but last I checked, he didn't write a check to "make up" for this gross inadequacy.

QFT
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I can't believe two people would actually vote to reelect Obama. Have you people seriously paid attention the last 3 years? He is easily one of the worst presidents ever.

Of course I also thought there was no chance people were dumb enough to re-elect Bush and that happened.

I have no faith in the American voter.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
I'm sorry Pete, but saying that Obama is one of the worst presidents is just ignorant. He accomplished more in 2 years than most presidents have done in 4. Personally I think the fact that he was so hyped up during his election is the reason why people on your side of the fence don't like him so much. I'm not going to group you into the group of people that have a problem with him because his skin color differs from all other presidents, but that's got a lot to do with the hate.

If John McCain were elected do you think his approval rating would be higher than Obama's? I do, but not because he did any more than Obama. I think if McCain were elected we would have expected nothing and would have been grateful for what we got. What hasn't Obama done? Don't say he hasn't created jobs, because it's pretty clear that no one in govenment can really create jobs unless they are government jobs and we all know government jobs just make the government need more money.
Obama has accomplished a lot...unfortunately it's all bad. Please enlighten me...what exactly has he done? Other than spend trillions of dollars and get nothing in return. There is no economic recovery at all. What you hear is media spin, smoke and mirrors. With 16% unemployment there's no goddamn recovery. This guy has no clue.

McCain purposely threw the 2008 election knowing that this shit was coming. He just didn't want to be remembered as the guy Obama is going to be remembered as.
I don't think we'd be seeing any difference in recovery under McCain, but at least he wouldn't have set up the United States for default by spending money on bullshit when we don't really have it.

The US is going down folks. It's too far gone to save it because nobody has the moral courage to even speak about what would have to be done to fix things, much less implement them. Couple that with the narcissistic "ME FIRST" attitude that pervades this country....well we have met the enemy and it is us.
Oh and spare me the black thing. If any of that had a shred of truth to it Herman Cain wouldn't be leading in the GOP polls.
So basically what you are saying Hondo is that we are fucked and there's not way to get out of it. Well if that's the case then how is that his fault? Also to get back on track with the topic which one of the candidates listed are going to be able to fix it? Romney may be your only hope because they rest of them are just bat shit crazy.

Liberals are all for taxing the 1%, but conservatives just stop that from happening. That's the only way you are going to be able to get any money back from the greedy.

Here's a good list of what has been done as of 6\2010, which doesn't mention the major changes in the middle east and pulling out of Iraq by Christmas.

[youtube]1ALSi9B71xg[/youtube]
Hondo is depressing me today.
Confusedad:
Hondo Wrote:Oh and spare me the black thing. If any of that had a shred of truth to it Herman Cain wouldn't be leading in the GOP polls.

The black thing is what caused most of the hype. I'm not saying people don't like him because he's black, but being black caused most of the hype.
Hondo Wrote:Obama has accomplished a lot...unfortunately it's all bad. Please enlighten me...what exactly has he done? Other than spend trillions of dollars and get nothing in return. There is no economic recovery at all. What you hear is media spin, smoke and mirrors. With 16% unemployment there's no goddamn recovery. This guy has no clue.

McCain purposely threw the 2008 election knowing that this shit was coming. He just didn't want to be remembered as the guy Obama is going to be remembered as.
I don't think we'd be seeing any difference in recovery under McCain, but at least he wouldn't have set up the United States for default by spending money on bullshit when we don't really have it.

The US is going down folks. It's too far gone to save it because nobody has the moral courage to even speak about what would have to be done to fix things, much less implement them. Couple that with the narcissistic "ME FIRST" attitude that pervades this country....well we have met the enemy and it is us.

QFT

Joe, I too am sorry, but to say Obama has done more than most presidents is ignorant. He has spent money we don't have in ridiculous amounts, introduced half ass bullshit legislation with the sole intent of only using it to improve his own reputation, and then drops it like a kid who wants a new to toy when it fails. He has changed NOTHING ans completely sold out to special interest groups and big business. His implementation of the bank bailout was probably one of the top 10 if not top 5 presidential blunders in US history.

You can go through ANY presidency and find some good things, the bank fee regulations, this college loan thing if it ever even passes. Even Bush made some good things while he was in. But the bad far outweigh the good in both cases.

Him being black has nothing to do with it.

FYI, Dubya is still the worst president ever.

We have had to suffer through 12 years of the worst presidency this country has had to offer in it's existence.

:crank:
Joe Wrote:So basically what you are saying Hondo is that we are fucked and there's not way to get out of it. Well if that's the case then how is that his fault? Also to get back on track with the topic which one of the candidates listed are going to be able to fix it? Romney may be your only hope because they rest of them are just bat shit crazy.

Liberals are all for taxing the 1%, but conservatives just stop that from happening. That's the only way you are going to be able to get any money back from the greedy.

Here's a good list of what has been done as of 6\2010, which doesn't mention the major changes in the middle east and pulling out of Iraq by Christmas.

[youtube]1ALSi9B71xg[/youtube]

When he got elected he said we would be out of Iraq in 8 months. How did that work out? The troops that have been pulled out of Iraq were just sent to Afghanistan anyway. We are still deployed worldwide just as much as we were when he got elected.

Show me the liberal legislation where they want to tax ONLY the super rich. I really would love to see it. The only legislation that has been passed is that which would tax EVERYONE even more, especially guys in my and your tax bracket, we would get hit the most. Taxing the rich more is NOT the answer, Paul said it right, get rid of the cap on FICA, close loopholes and make corporate tax welfare harder to obtain. But then the offset of that is, all those corporations leave and go to China, eastern Europe and South America to do their business, then we are left high and dry with none of that income. IT is almost lose lose.

Blaming the negatives of Obama's presidency on past presidents is ignorant as well. If you were to do that, then you need to also give past presidents credits for many of his successes, like the bank fee regulations, which was initiated under Bush and completed by Obama.

Joe Wrote::crank:

See that is the thing with lefties, they never vary from the party line and won't listen to what anyone else has to say. Just b/c Obama is one of your liberal leftie buddies doesn't mean you have to :atm:

You know what I find interesting. Everyone loves, respects, idolizes and honors Police Officers and Military members, yet everyone is so easy to overlook the fact that 95% of those police officers and military members vote republican.

So they are good enough to put their lives on the line for you but how they vote as a whole is not good enough?

Joe Wrote:So basically what you are saying Hondo is that we are fucked and there's not way to get out of it. Well if that's the case then how is that his fault?

It's not all his fault. He's had a lot of help over the last 30 years. Ramming a fucked up health-care bill down the throats off the American people that they didn't want and we can't pay for didn't help. He's spent trillions of dollars of OUR money and we've got nothing to show for it. He took all the bad shit that's been done over the last 30 years and doubled down on it. That IS his fault.

Joe Wrote:Liberals are all for taxing the 1%, but conservatives just stop that from happening. That's the only way you are going to be able to get any money back from the greedy.

From the greedy? Are you on crack? The top 1% already pay 37% of ALL income taxes. The top 10% pay 70% of them. Where do you draw the line? Let me tell you what happens when you raise marginal tax rates on those people. They fucking LEAVE...because they can. An 80% tax on $0 is $0. It's already happening. The super rich didn't get that way by being stupid. Make no mistake...tax rates have to go up to even have a hope in hell of getting us out of this mess. The problem is you have 47% of the people paying NO GODDAMN TAXES AT ALL. Where is their contribution? Sorry dude...I've worked my ass off my entire life to get myself into the top 5%...which incidentally starts at $150K a year. I'm by no means "super rich" or "greedy" but that fucking money is MINE. I earned every cent of it. Taking my money at gunpoint (which is what taxation really is) and giving it to some shithead who doesn't want to work as hard is armed robbery and Uncle Sam is the perp. I'm willing to go along with some degree of this because taxation makes the government function. However I will not stand idly by and let a bunch of clueless liberal jackasses rob me for more than my already fair share without going on the attack. Or getting the fuck out. Argentina is great this time of year...
Hondo Wrote:
Joe Wrote:So basically what you are saying Hondo is that we are fucked and there's not way to get out of it. Well if that's the case then how is that his fault?

It's not all his fault. He's had a lot of help over the last 30 years. Ramming a fucked up health-care bill down the throats off the American people that they didn't want and we can't pay for didn't help. He's spent trillions of dollars of OUR money and we've got nothing to show for it. He took all the bad shit that's been done over the last 30 years and doubled down on it. That IS his fault.

Joe Wrote:Liberals are all for taxing the 1%, but conservatives just stop that from happening. That's the only way you are going to be able to get any money back from the greedy.

From the greedy? Are you on crack? The top 1% already pay 37% of ALL income taxes. The top 10% pay 70% of them. Where do you draw the line? Let me tell you what happens when you raise marginal tax rates on those people. They fucking LEAVE...because they can. An 80% tax on $0 is $0. It's already happening. The super rich didn't get that way by being stupid. Make no mistake...tax rates have to go up to even have a hope in hell of getting us out of this mess. The problem is you have 47% of the people paying NO GODDAMN TAXES AT ALL. Where is their contribution? Sorry dude...I've worked my ass off my entire life to get myself into the top 5%...which incidentally starts at $150K a year. I'm by no means "super rich" or "greedy" but that fucking money is MINE. I earned every cent of it. Taking my at gunpoint (which is what taxation really is) and giving it to some shithead who doesn't want to work as hard is armed robbery and Uncle Sam is the perp. I'm willing to go along with some degree of this because taxation makes the government function. However I will not stand idly by and let a bunch of clueless liberal jackasses rob me for more than my already fair share without going on the attack. Or getting the fuck out. Argentina is great this time of year...

In between wives, I banged this Argentinian chick named Maria. Tiny girl, great sex, she literally begged me to put it in her ass.

Oh yeah, and right on with everything Hondo.