Poll: Best candidate
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Michele Bachmann
9.09%
1 9.09%
Herman Cain
0%
0 0%
Newt Gingrich
0%
0 0%
Jon Huntsman
0%
0 0%
Ron Paul
36.36%
4 36.36%
Mitt Romney
18.18%
2 18.18%
Rick Santorum
9.09%
1 9.09%
Rick Perry
9.09%
1 9.09%
Sarah palin
0%
0 0%
Barack Obama
18.18%
2 18.18%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Candidates
So I was watching the Republican debates tonight and I was wondering what everyone else thinks. Who do you think is the best candidate for President in 2012?
That was on wasn't it? I missed it. As for who? I have no fucking clue.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:That was on wasn't it? I missed it. As for who? I have no fucking clue.

Me either
WOW, there is a bunch of shit on that list, only two guys I would even consider at this point and three others I have never even heard of. I will say this right now, if you vote for Rick Santorum, I will personally come to your house, shoot you in the head and then skull fuck you.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:WOW, there is a bunch of shit on that list, only two guys I would even consider at this point and three others I have never even heard of. I will say this right now, if you vote for Rick Santorum, I will personally come to your house, shoot you in the head and then skull fuck you.

Wow, I read this wrong and thought you said you were voting for Santorum. I was like Wtf
MSNBC is interviewing him right now and giving him a hard time. He's such a sleazbag.
Give me part Cain, part Perry, part Paul and part Romney, and I'd say you've got yourself a winner :roflmao: Perry is going to win the nomination and if Barry continues the way he's been farking everything up, then it should be a good race....
Ron Paul hands down.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://runronpaul.com/mainstream-media/ron-paul-highlights-in-972011-presidential-debate/">http://runronpaul.com/mainstream-media/ ... al-debate/</a><!-- m -->

[youtube]iyex8HH6B4c[/youtube]

Haha Ron Paul wants to get rid of all mandates.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Am I wrong not to care at this point? It's still too early in my opinion.

The media is trying to crown a winner so they can focus their efforts on over analyzing and digging up dirt of the chosen candidate. Michelle Bauchmann is fucking bat shit crazy, way to extreme, same with Perry. Obama is screwed and was screwed from the beginning. I think Palin is afraid to officially run. I think she is afraid because if she were to lose again, she will also lose her spotlight and any "pseudo" celebrity status and influence she has.

I think the only republicans that have a real shot at this point are Romney or Paul. In order for Paul to win he will have to tone down his rhetoric.

Too many things need to shake out. Besides we have to wait and see what the Iowans and New Hampshirians decide for the rest of the country. Confusedarcasm:
JDubb Wrote:Am I wrong not to care at this point? It's still too early in my opinion.

The media is trying to crown a winner so they can focus their efforts on over analyzing and digging up dirt of the chosen candidate. Michelle Bauchmann is fucking bat shit crazy, way to extreme, same with Perry. Obama is screwed and was screwed from the beginning. I think Palin is afraid to officially run. I think she is afraid because if she were to lose again, she will also lose her spotlight and any "pseudo" celebrity status and influence she has.

I think the only republicans that have a real shot at this point are Romney or Paul. In order for Paul to win he will have to tone down his rhetoric.

Too many things need to shake out. Besides we have to wait and see what the Iowans and New Hampshirians decide for the rest of the country. Confusedarcasm:
I put my vote for Obama, not because I will vote for him. Mostly to piss of Pete :poke: and to see the poll results. :roflmao:
what a crappy list. Huntsman = tool. Romney = bigger tool

Gingrich = crap
Cain = fart in a whirlwind
Ron Paul = Great domestic policy, scary as hell foreign policy
Santorum = nuts
Perry = not so sure i believe a word he says
Bachman & Palin = could do the job but never stand a chance of being elected
Santorum = nope
Obama = would rather be butt raped by 1,000 jellyfish

crap

2012 is gonna suck
Theres a guy on my friendslist on facebook who is :nutswinger: for Ron Paul. It's getting pretty annoying having 4-5 posts a day about Ron Paul. As for who I want to vote for, I don't have any fucking clue. I am trying to get educated on the subject and getting tired of having to read all the he said she said bullshit.
Indiansfan Wrote:what a crappy list. Huntsman = tool. Romney = bigger tool

Gingrich = crap
Santorum = nuts
Santorum = nope

crap

2012 is gonna suck

No, 2012 to 2016 is going to suck.
Just like 2000 to 2012 sucked.
Chip Wrote:
Indiansfan Wrote:what a crappy list. Huntsman = tool. Romney = bigger tool

Gingrich = crap
Santorum = nuts
Santorum = nope

crap

2012 is gonna suck

No, 2012 to 2016 is going to suck.
Just like 2000 to 2012 sucked.

:high5:
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Sometimes I think that people put way too much emphasis on the "President"....I mean yeah he signs the bills into law and he's the face of the country....but when you have idiots in the Senate and House that sit there for 20 years doing exactly the opposite of what you elected them to do...THOSE are the ones with the real power IMO. They need term limits, maybe a bit longer than the president like 8 or 10 years, but get fresh blood in there that haven't been "bought" by special interest groups and lobbyists (we all know by year 8 or 10 they will have been bought :crank: )

Just IMO :wink: