Poll: Best candidate
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Michele Bachmann
9.09%
1 9.09%
Herman Cain
0%
0 0%
Newt Gingrich
0%
0 0%
Jon Huntsman
0%
0 0%
Ron Paul
36.36%
4 36.36%
Mitt Romney
18.18%
2 18.18%
Rick Santorum
9.09%
1 9.09%
Rick Perry
9.09%
1 9.09%
Sarah palin
0%
0 0%
Barack Obama
18.18%
2 18.18%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Candidates
Mauro Wrote:Sometimes I think that people put way too much emphasis on the "President"....I mean yeah he signs the bills into law and he's the face of the country....but when you have idiots in the Senate and House that sit there for 20 years doing exactly the opposite of what you elected them to do...THOSE are the ones with the real power IMO. They need term limits, maybe a bit longer than the president like 8 or 10 years, but get fresh blood in there that haven't been "bought" by special interest groups and lobbyists (we all know by year 8 or 10 they will have been bought :crank: )

Just IMO :wink:
Nicely said... :whomo:
Mauro said it best. And I still have no clue who to pick. They all seem worthless.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Totally agree with the term limits. Lobbyists are also a huge part of the problem. A huge part of the problem with the US political system is, corporations have way too much control.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
The US political system has been broke for 50 years. Lobbyists hold too much power, big corporations hold too much power, senate and house members are entrenched with only a bought agenda, the actual people who pay taxes have no say at all, most of the presidents during my lifetime have flat out sucked ass, the two parties are worse than ever and yet can get together to effectively block the rise of any third party. The voting system itself is broke, the electoral college is a joke, every vote should just be counted individually.

Shit's broke and unfortunately it might take the US turning into a third world country or a vast separation of the rich and the people (which is already happening) for people to rise up and fix it.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
JDubb Wrote:
Mauro Wrote:Sometimes I think that people put way too much emphasis on the "President"....I mean yeah he signs the bills into law and he's the face of the country....but when you have idiots in the Senate and House that sit there for 20 years doing exactly the opposite of what you elected them to do...THOSE are the ones with the real power IMO. They need term limits, maybe a bit longer than the president like 8 or 10 years, but get fresh blood in there that haven't been "bought" by special interest groups and lobbyists (we all know by year 8 or 10 they will have been bought :crank: )

You know, I used to say that until this floater took office. It seems no matter how hard we try to flush him and his policies, they just won't go away....now many times just by executive fiat. I just hope to god we can run this turd out of office next year....
Indiansfan Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

You know, I used to say that until this floater took office. It seems no matter how hard we try to flush him and his policies, they just won't go away....now many times just by executive fiat. I just hope to god we can run this turd out of office next year....

:whomo:

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
This made me really sad.

http://news.yahoo.com/friends-benefits-s...02554.html
Mila Kunis needs to STFU and stick to looking very hot and shaking her tits and ass b/c she does not know shit about politics, everything she says is so misinformed. She speaks like one of those typical rich hollywood types who is ultra liberal b/c they already have money and it doesn't matter then turn around and pay no taxes....

I need a job at the WH

[Image: 0706_whchart.jpg]
Obama has proven that the President is powerless without a set of balls. He talks a good game and has SOME good ideas, but he needs to strike fear into his opposition.
Pete Nice Wrote:Mila Kunis needs to STFU and stick to looking very hot and shaking her tits and ass b/c she does not know shit about politics, everything she says is so misinformed. She speaks like one of those typical rich hollywood types who is ultra liberal b/c they already have money and it doesn't matter then turn around and pay no taxes....

1st off I agree with Pete if you vote for santorum I am going to meet him there and give him some condums for you skull fucking.

2nd- there are way to many tax loopholes for the ultra-rich. Unlike some people here- i have no problem paying a bit more in taxes, if I know they are going to be used for the right shit and not helping the rich get richer: fixing our education system, helping infrastructure, advancing science & medicine, etc.
Mila is right. :grin:

I don't want to pay any more taxes. Let the rich pay more taxes.
Rydrum Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Mila Kunis needs to STFU and stick to looking very hot and shaking her tits and ass b/c she does not know shit about politics, everything she says is so misinformed. She speaks like one of those typical rich hollywood types who is ultra liberal b/c they already have money and it doesn't matter then turn around and pay no taxes....

1st off I agree with Pete if you vote for santorum I am going to meet him there and give him some condums for you skull fucking.

2nd- there are way to many tax loopholes for the ultra-rich. Unlike some people here- i have no problem paying a bit more in taxes, if I know they are going to be used for the right shit and not helping the rich get richer: fixing our education system, helping infrastructure, advancing science & medicine, etc.

Here's where I disagree with part of it. You have all these pompous assholes saying "I'm a billionaire, I'm willing to pay more taxes" and give democrats the ability to argue for higher taxes, YET there has always been the opportunity to pay higher taxes. There is no law against paying more than what you feel is fair. You can mail the government a check. Hell, there's even a website for it. I don't like paying taxes, and as my income increases, I don't want more of my money taken out. It took a hell of a long time to earn it.

I think we should drop everyone's taxes, and cut out ALL the loop holes.

Here's a novel idea. You want to give people more hope, and a little more money in their pockets? How about you drop the FICA tax down to say 4%. That's nearly a 4% increase in everyone's pay (if your family is making 50k, you get an extra $2000 a year. Not a ton, but hey it's something you can depend on). Also, make it a deductible expense again (something Democrats took away), and you put another $500-1000 in our pockets. Offset that, by taking off the caps for what gets taxed. EVERYONE pays into it, not just the first 90k of everyone's pay. I (being a republican) think it's crazy that someone making 100k and someone making 200 million pay the same FICA tax. Suddenly everyone gets a tax break, and the "evil" rich people pay more taxes, and help to better stabilize Social Security, and get more money.

Just food for thought, but I'm just tired of people saying "I'm willing to pay more in taxes" because it's a theory. I don't see those people writing a check and sending it in. Warren Buffet said he should be paying more, but last I checked, he didn't write a check to "make up" for this gross inadequacy.
ap bikini team Wrote:I think we should drop everyone's taxes, and cut out ALL the loop holes.

:clap:
I am curious as to who Paul thinks is a good canidate