Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday Sept 2 2011... Since Leneve won't be coerced
LeNeve Wrote:okay. will someone tell me what a lemon party is. I'm pretty sure its a bad thing, that I don't need to google at work.
I googled it today also, 3 old guys having gay sex

but how come the picture Pete posted yesterday said lemonparty.org, how does it end with org?
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
just got a call that my boss/stepfather is going out of town for the day, so I can listen to the whole show. i have lots of work to do though, so I may not post too much
lemon parties are Confusedwoot:
I had this girl with me one time, and my wife was chasing us, so I went down a country road, and hit 2 skunks. It sucked. I still got some ass though. That was fun. How my wife has stayed with me for 12 years, I have no idea. I guess I'm just that awesome.
LeNeve Wrote:I had this girl with me one time, and my wife was chasing us, so I went down a country road, and hit 2 skunks. It sucked. I still got some ass though. That was fun. How my wife has stayed with me for 12 years, I have no idea. I guess I'm just that awesome.

I swear I've heard that story about you before...
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I have never hit a skunk, came close to it a couple of times. Jim and I were going to Ontario to visit a friend. Someone had hit Mommy & Daddy skunk and there were three little babies wandering between the two. I had to swerve to avoid hitting them. It was really sad..
NussieT Wrote:I have never hit a skunk, came close to it a couple of times. Jim and I were going to Ontario to visit a friend. Someone had hit Mommy & Daddy skunk and there were three little babies wandering between the two. I had to swerve to avoid hitting them. It was really sad..

they probaly suffered a long painful death not having parents to feed them. You should of hit them.
Uncle Tony - To kick open a restroom door, and then begin to fuck any poor bystander in the ass, while assuring him its ok because you work for fed-ex

its the hot saying around the office. "you just got uncle tony'd"
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:Uncle Tony - To kick open a restroom door, and then begin to fuck any poor bystander in the ass, while assuring him its ok because you work for fed-ex

:?
LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I have never hit a skunk, came close to it a couple of times. Jim and I were going to Ontario to visit a friend. Someone had hit Mommy & Daddy skunk and there were three little babies wandering between the two. I had to swerve to avoid hitting them. It was really sad..

they probaly suffered a long painful death not having parents to feed them. You should of hit them.

It was my inlaws car... but I still had to drive 12 hours in it. I was definitely not smelling that shit for that long. That weekend was a great weekend. I drove for so long and was so tired that I don't even remember passing through Thunder Bay. We get to our friends place and he's like "Did you guys stop at the Terry Fox lookout!?" My reply "There's a Terry Fox lookout!? Where!?"
fed ex shows up around here around 11. I will avoid the restroom at that time. he looks like a guy that might uncle tony me.
Derick Wrote:Uncle Tony - To kick open a restroom door, and then begin to fuck any poor bystander in the ass, while assuring him its ok because you work for fed-ex

Uhm wow.
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
if you were eating at a mexican restraunt, what would you order. I have the menu in front of me, but can't decide what I want .....
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I'm the Beckster...
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I wonder why the hell they keep stacking work on me today, when 2 guys are across the shop making out with each other.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Sept 5, 2018 ~ Hello Beckster 6 951 09-09-2018, 01:09 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM