Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday Sept 2 2011... Since Leneve won't be coerced
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Long weekend!!Fuck Yeah!!!
Good morning Bro-mo's!

I need the long weekend too, I'm conf called out.
hell yeah. love the long weekends. They are probaly my favorite weekends out of the whole year.
I need to torch a bunch of rusted bolts off, but I know the minute I fire that thing up, the burrito lady will show up.
the steel erection crew is back this morning. The short fat old bozo the clown guy is sitting across the shop, in the other technicians area. He has his shirt un buttoned half way. Wtf
LeNeve Wrote:I need to torch a bunch of rusted bolts off, but I know the minute I fire that thing up, the burrito lady will show up.
Priorities... work v food

Food always wins.
LeNeve Wrote:the steel erection crew is back this morning. The short fat old bozo the clown guy is sitting across the shop, in the other technicians area. He has his shirt un buttoned half way. Wtf
Is he turning you on? :roflmao:
What up party people?

College football gets under way this weekend :grin:

sent from high above mount toilet
LeNeve Wrote:the steel erection crew is back this morning. The short fat old bozo the clown guy is sitting across the shop, in the other technicians area. He has his shirt un buttoned half way. Wtf

is he licking his fingers and then rubbing his hairy man nipples while looking long and hard at you, as you look at him like david spade did to that girl at the pool in the movie Tommy Boy, behind the shades and rubbing yourself? you sick pervert Confusedlap:

He's waiting for some Confusedheep:
186 hours billed out for me, for the month of august. Not to shabby. It might be the most I've ever did in one month.
woohoo just got the we are closing at 1 e-mail! :happy:
JDubb Wrote:
Is he turning you on? :roflmao:

nope. It was kind of bugging me though. hes outside with the other technician now.
javsto Wrote:

is he licking his fingers and then rubbing his hairy man nipples while looking long and hard at you, as you look at him like david spade did to that girl at the pool in the movie Tommy Boy, behind the shades and rubbing yourself? you sick pervert Confusedlap:
Watching spanktravision?

I hate it when I have to wait for authorization.

Especially when there is already 8 hours guaranteed on the job

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14