Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday Sept 2 2011... Since Leneve won't be coerced
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
I love baseball but I hate stats talk so this 8 minutes so far has been very boring.... how long will it last?
its called Sabremetrics, Covino.

they are advanced stats analysis that actually breaks down how good or valuable a player is.

Vorp and OPS means more to me than batting average
javsto Wrote:I love baseball but I hate stats talk so this 8 minutes so far has been very boring.... how long will it last?
Talking sports is ok, talking stats is boring.
michaelangelo Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I have never hit a skunk, came close to it a couple of times. Jim and I were going to Ontario to visit a friend. Someone had hit Mommy & Daddy skunk and there were three little babies wandering between the two. I had to swerve to avoid hitting them. It was really sad..

they probaly suffered a long painful death not having parents to feed them. You should of hit them.

It was my inlaws car... but I still had to drive 12 hours in it. I was definitely not smelling that shit for that long. That weekend was a great weekend. I drove for so long and was so tired that I don't even remember passing through Thunder Bay. We get to our friends place and he's like "Did you guys stop at the Terry Fox lookout!?" My reply "There's a Terry Fox lookout!? Where!?"
that Terry Fox monument is sweet

I haven't been to that area since I was prob 12 or 13. I remember it pretty well, though.
Chip Wrote:Confusedad:
I hate when they talk about Granderson.
agreed, plus when they try to say he's better than JoeyBats
they should talk about tony danza dying
I know I am about to go off topic... but I need some advice...

Jim and I have a friend who owns a gravel pit. We spent most of June & the beginning of July helping him run it until he finally got employees but since then Jim and him have been really good friends... like stage 5 clinger close. Mr. Homopants or Erica as I like to call him will text Jim first thing in the morning and late at night and several 100 times throughout the day. He will stop by our house and end up staying for 6 hours... Since Mr. Homopants spent our entire wedding anniversary with us Jim promised me that we'd do something together today... well it's 11am and Mr. Homopants called him late last night said one of the machines is down and here I sit, alone in my house with the kids...
This is getting ridiculous already. I told Jim how I feel and he understands because Mr. Homopants' clinginess is starting to get to him too. Jim told him that if he didn't start backing off it won't be long before I snap and say some really mean things to him... He just laughed it off. What the fuck am I suppose to do!?
michaelangelo Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:It was my inlaws car... but I still had to drive 12 hours in it. I was definitely not smelling that shit for that long. That weekend was a great weekend. I drove for so long and was so tired that I don't even remember passing through Thunder Bay. We get to our friends place and he's like "Did you guys stop at the Terry Fox lookout!?" My reply "There's a Terry Fox lookout!? Where!?"
that Terry Fox monument is sweet

We ended up stopping on our drive home. I have pictures of it somewhere around here....
NussieT Wrote:I know I am about to go off topic... but I need some advice...

Jim and I have a friend who owns a gravel pit. We spent most of June & the beginning of July helping him run it until he finally got employees but since then Jim and him have been really good friends... like stage 5 clinger close. Mr. Homopants or Erica as I like to call him will text Jim first thing in the morning and late at night and several 100 times throughout the day. He will stop by our house and end up staying for 6 hours... Since Mr. Homopants spent our entire wedding anniversary with us Jim promised me that we'd do something together today... well it's 11am and Mr. Homopants called him late last night said one of the machines is down and here I sit, alone in my house with the kids...
This is getting ridiculous already. I told Jim how I feel and he understands because Mr. Homopants' clinginess is starting to get to him too. Jim told him that if he didn't start backing off it won't be long before I snap and say some really mean things to him... He just laughed it off. What the fuck am I suppose to do!?
You need to unleash on Mr. Homopants.
:wanker: :rock:

[youtube]kuOCCeXlszw[/youtube]
LeNeve Wrote:they should talk about tony danza dying

Wow... You saw that coming, didn't you?
if teaching becomes about the money, then it will attract shitty teachers. Teachers generally teach because they want to, if they don't like it, they shouldn't be teachers. Period.

Snap and say some really mean things to him?

I'd just slow down on responding to him.
Go an afternoon without getting back to him.
I don't always respond to texts and voicemails right then.
Sometimes I'll even wait a day or 2.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:they should talk about tony danza dying

Wow... You saw that coming, didn't you?

what? he really died. I'm sofa king confused now. They talked about it? I missed it I guess.

why dont you start hanging out with mr. homopants thus making your husband jealous and end up killing mr. homopants and burying his corpse in the gravel pit thus both of you end up back together and owning your own gravel pit and you can rent it out to your local mobsters and abusive husbands incase they need to get rid of "something"....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14