Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday Sept 2 2011... Since Leneve won't be coerced
Donginator Wrote:woohoo just got the we are closing at 1 e-mail! :happy:

I want an email like that. Confusedad:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I wonder if Brian is done making out with Irene yet.
1000110111 the song from clutch. What the fuck is it about? I'm listening to it right now, I like it, but I don't get the lyrics. Is it about a bake sale, periodic tables, or computer languages.
The description for Octane with Cane is pretty weirf. Starts with: MN-native Cane was fired from VH1, for telling Jennifer Lopez that she looked "cheap" on live TV.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:the steel erection crew is back this morning. The short fat old bozo the clown guy is sitting across the shop, in the other technicians area. He has his shirt un buttoned half way. Wtf

Grab the broom and there's you in the middle of a 3-some.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Lemon Party
okay. will someone tell me what a lemon party is. I'm pretty sure its a bad thing, that I don't need to google at work.
I am so amped for this weekend that I couldn't sleep last night. First time I dozed off was after 4:00 AM.

I have a to-do list that I have to accomplish over lunch.

Haircut
go to the liquor store and buy a 12 of Abita beer
Go to Atwoods and buy a couple hitch locks
I need to buy Sarah a new hair dryer
and Ice for the ice chest.

ah tailgating....
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
LeNeve Wrote:1000110111 the song from clutch. What the fuck is it about? I'm listening to it right now, I like it, but I don't get the lyrics. Is it about a bake sale, periodic tables, or computer languages.

It's really quite obvious. I can't believe you don't get it.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
I heard an interview with Clutch and they were asked and they said that it really meant nothing. They were doing a sound check or something just working on music and that came out and they liked it.

The funny thing is that there are a lot of different groups that have spent a LOT of time trying to figure out the hidden message.

On a different but related note, there is a Lips of Faith beer from New Belgium Brewery named Clutch. And yes it is after the band. A couple of the NB brewers are big fans and they brewed up a batch and got to present some of it to the band backstage at one of their concerts. I should do a beer review on it.
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
Pokes28 Wrote:I heard an interview with Clutch and they were asked and they said that it really meant nothing. They were doing a sound check or something just working on music and that came out and they liked it.

The funny thing is that there are a lot of different groups that have spent a LOT of time trying to figure out the hidden message.

On a different but related note, there is a Lips of Faith beer from New Belgium Brewery named Clutch. And yes it is after the band. A couple of the NB brewers are big fans and they brewed up a batch and got to present some of it to the band backstage at one of their concerts. I should do a beer review on it.

thats pretty cool.
I haven't tried any new beer for awhile now. The last one was the somersault from New Belgium. I've been sticking with that. About time for some fat tire again, and the autumn beers. I really enjoyed those seasonals last year.
This truck I'm working on, real quick right quick, has a clutch. and the little lid on the master cylinder says CLUTCH. I just noticed that. so I might be psychic. or octane is psychic. or I'm just making a bizarre insane connection out of nothing.
sweet. It's almost break time.
LeNeve Wrote:sweet. It's almost break time.
thats awesome, i've been on break since I got here
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Both my dogs cornered a skunk last night. Final score: Pitbulls 0 - Skunk 2 ..... as in 2 very stinky, make-your-nose-burn-and-eyes-water puppies.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Sept 5, 2018 ~ Hello Beckster 6 951 09-09-2018, 01:09 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM