Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday Sept 2 2011... Since Leneve won't be coerced
I always forget. The day before long weekends and holidays sucks here at work. Everybody needs something checked out real quick before they leave town. today might be a day
LeNeve Wrote:I always forget. The day before long weekends and holidays sucks here at work. Everybody needs something checked out real quick before they leave town. today might be a day
It's just the opposite here, everyone is out of the office so today will be very quite. Maybe everyone is have their car looked at "real quick, right quick."
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I always forget. The day before long weekends and holidays sucks here at work. Everybody needs something checked out real quick before they leave town. today might be a day
It's just the opposite here, everyone is out of the office so today will be very quite. Maybe everyone is have their car looked at "real quick, right quick."
I have been at my job for 6 years, my old boss would always make sure I have work to do on a day like today, so when everyone leaves at 1 I was here until 5

He left last year, so now I get work from the people who want to be a pain and give me work on a slow Friday, but I can definitely leave at 1
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Brampton Wrote:I hate it when I have to wait for authorization.

Especially when there is already 8 hours guaranteed on the job

sent from high above mount toilet

I like waiting for permission. Gives me a good excuse to screw around.
LeNeve Wrote:

I need to make money though. they already sold the front wheel bearings and rear brakes, but it has a broken spring and the front LCA bushings are worn out, so I have to wait on everything now Confusedad:
JDubb Wrote:

yep. thats where they are. getting their oil changed, and doing other little errands like that. When I first got here today, there were 2 vehicles inside. One big project I am working on, and a mustang. Now every stall is full. All "real quick, right quick" stuff.
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I need to make money though. they already sold the front wheel bearings and rear brakes, but it has a broken spring and the front LCA bushings are worn out, so I have to wait on everything now Confusedad:

I'm so glad I'm not flat rate paid. My boss is flat rate, gets paid twice what I get, and there are weeks we make the same amount on our checks.
LeNeve Wrote:I'm so glad I'm not flat rate paid. My boss is flat rate, gets paid twice what I get, and there are weeks we make the same amount on our checks.
how the fuck is that possible, you spend 6 hours a day here
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm so glad I'm not flat rate paid. My boss is flat rate, gets paid twice what I get, and there are weeks we make the same amount on our checks.

hourly paid. :high5: so I just made money posting this.....

yeah, thats whats up
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

yeah, thats whats up
you just got paid more for posting that than joe does from his stupid ads
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

yeah, thats whats up
you just got paid more for posting that than joe does from his stupid ads
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Joe has aides? Oh you said ads. Sorry.
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
Was so nice watching college football last night. Its the most wonderful time of the year.... I an now stop avoiding watching ESPN as they shift over from being all baseball all the time to actually covering sports that matter.
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
I made this company 13,392 dollars for the month of august. I wonder how much of that was profit.
LeNeve Wrote:the steel erection crew is back this morning. The short fat old bozo the clown guy is sitting across the shop, in the other technicians area. He has his shirt un buttoned half way. Wtf

Grab the broom and there's you in the middle of a 3-some.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Sept 5, 2018 ~ Hello Beckster 6 951 09-09-2018, 01:09 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM