Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 08/29 - What'd you buy this weekend?
Brampton Wrote:Who here is buying Madden this week.

I would like to start an online league, so who's doing it?

I used to buy Madden on release day. I have not bought it since like 2008. And I never even played that one once. I doubt I will be buying it. I am enjoying Black Ops and Modern Warfare 3 will be out in two months. That is where I will be.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:I don't like being in the ocean, or a pond/lake.

I love swimming in Michigan's lakes. The water is crystal clear.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
picture from my town- does it show

[Image: bilde?NewTbl=1&Site=BH&Date=20110828&Cat...h=465&q=60]
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:Rich annoying me with his hurricane talk, & nothing really happened.

where I am is devastated with flooding & downed tree's, homes gone, lots of damage, no power for a week for some people

thank god it was only a tropical storm, stronger storm things would have been worse

I agree bro. Around me (I only lost power for 35-40hrs), there was tons of flood damage. No major injuries (some car accidents) but people lost a lot of money.
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I am going to Ocean City, MD in 4 day and will be OWNING the waves!!!
ha I got owned trying to surf in hurricane waves when I was in ocean city

Last year when I went, it was the weekend before labor day and there was a hurricane in the caribbean or bahamas at the time. The waves were dope and the undertow was deadly. A local kid told me he has never seen higher waves breaking that close. The bodyboarding was amazing. I got some nicks and scratches, but was generally OK.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
I was just on Facebook and sara hoots came up as a friend suggestion and while checking out her friends list, I saw this amazing speciman of a woman. Who the hell is she???? I MEAN HOLY MACKERAL
:high5:
@ilikegirlsdaily
I think Rich is getting abused b/c people are taking it wrong. I think what he is trying to say is it's was bad, but not as bad as they were saying it would be. They were making like it was going to be the Day After Tomorrow type shit and it was just another storm really. Sucks that people have home damage, but around here, any big thunderstorm creates damage and shit.

A text from Ulysses, KS. LeNeve?

I just checked, we got 8 inches of rain, a lot of damaged happened after the rain & with the heavy winds
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Pete Nice Wrote:A text from Ulysses, KS. LeNeve?

I didn't here that. I did not send a text. haven't for awhile. what did it say? Ulysses Ks really?
Pete Nice Wrote:I think Rich is getting abused b/c people are taking it wrong. I think what he is trying to say is it's was bad, but not as bad as they were saying it would be. They were making like it was going to be the Day After Tomorrow type shit and it was just another storm really. Sucks that people have home damage, but around here, any big thunderstorm creates damage and shit.

so he could have just said that it was over hyped and saved himself alot of abuse instead of trying to sledgehammer his opiniion everytime he opened his mouth?
@ilikegirlsdaily
javsto Wrote:I was just on Facebook and sara hoots came up as a friend suggestion and while checking out her friends list, I saw this amazing speciman of a woman. Who the hell is she???? I MEAN HOLY MACKERAL
:high5:

wow,fucking WOW!!!!
vm gays.
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:A text from Ulysses, KS. LeNeve?

I didn't here that. I did not send a text. haven't for awhile. what did it say? Ulysses Ks really?

Yeah, but I think they said it was a chick.

Brian is not on line today. Reason, his shit got fucked up.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT