Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 08/29 - What'd you buy this weekend?
Pete Nice Wrote:
Pokes28 Wrote:Howdy folks.

I was told that "this is our last weekend at home most likely until December. So we need to go to Sams and stock up." $250 later I'm home with what doesn't amount to much. Sad to say that we could go through all of it in a week if we wanted to and it is just Sarah and me.

It is nice knowing I'm home for at least a couple weeks.

Hey, I sent you a message, I need one more team in my yahoo fantasy football, draft is wednesday night
thanks for moving the date Pete :thanks:
Joe Wrote:So over the last year I've been a great employee for this company while they have found new ways to fuck me over and shit on every last bit of enthusiasm I had. Today I found out that my team is being removed from their offices and put into a small area that is right now being used as a storage room.

So you are not going to have that sweet window office any more?
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I've never liked batting cages. Its no comparison to live pitching

thats sucks for Covino.
Pokes28 Wrote:What she isn't telling us is that her new toy has to plug into the wall to have enough power to operate. The whole house vibrates from the power meter spinning so fast.

It only runs on 2 AA's. Sheesh. Wait til Jim finds out about it!! :roflmao:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I did not buy anything this weekend. Nothing at all. Not even gas, or groceries. I did buy nachos and a coke zero at the Steeler game Saturday night.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Who here is buying Madden this week.

I would like to start an online league, so who's doing it?
JDubb Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I bought some groceries and a seven speed bullet.
Is that a vibrator?

It is

javsto Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
javsto Wrote:whats worse, that they make a vibrator with 7 speed settings or that she needs one with 7 speed settings to pop off? :nutswinger:

I like the fact that I can have a little variety to choose from. :wink:

just by looking at that avatar you need to have 7 speeds to keep up with that booty shake :wanker:

Why do you think I got it. I went to a Pure Romance party and, when she handed that one around, I just had to get it. I almost got a bunch of that edible stuff, too. Imagine licking vanilla frosting off your guy's cock?? :boobs:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
I was skiing with a group of people once. mostly girls. and there was a jump off a cliff thing, that I was always jumping off of. Well I got all these girls to watch, and my ski hit a rock or something and popped off. I fell face first off the cliff, then while laying there the ski came down and hit me in the head. Cracked my skull right above my ear. I had to have the ski patrol take me down, and spent most of the trip in the hospital. So freaking embarrasing.
Pete Nice Wrote:I am going to Ocean City, MD in 4 day and will be OWNING the waves!!!
ha I got owned trying to surf in hurricane waves when I was in ocean city
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
javsto Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
javsto Wrote:whats worse, that they make a vibrator with 7 speed settings or that she needs one with 7 speed settings to pop off? :nutswinger:

I like the fact that I can have a little variety to choose from. :wink:

just by looking at that avatar you need to have 7 speeds to keep up with that booty shake :wanker:

Why do you think I got it. I went to a Pure Romance party and, when she handed that one around, I just had to get it. I almost got a bunch of that edible stuff, too. :boobs:

sorry but you needed some conservative editing. :flasher:
@ilikegirlsdaily
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:7 speeds is more gears than most production cars have. :?

I almost got the 10-speed.
Wtf

it has got to suck being a girl. I don't need a 10 speed contraption to blow a load thank god.

I don't need it, but it sure makes things fun!
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:I've never liked batting cages. Its no comparison to live pitching

thats sucks for Covino.

I use them to get my swing down after time off, but they are so easy to hit. The problem is, it's not realistic b/c no matter how hard they try, they can not immitate a pitcher throwing. they fuck with your timing.

Rich annoying me with his hurricane talk, & nothing really happened.

where I am is devastated with flooding & downed tree's, homes gone, lots of damage, no power for a week for some people

thank god it was only a tropical storm, stronger storm things would have been worse
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
LeNeve Wrote:I asked the cleaning girl here if a 10 speed "toy" was real. She got all embarrased, and told me to shut up. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Ooh! She has that one!!
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT