Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 08/29 - What'd you buy this weekend?
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:then some other girl showed up at this party with her boyfriend, dressed like a jersey shore trramp. My friend told her she looked like a shorter, fatter, uglier version of snookie. Then the guy got all pissed, and wanted to fight, and I said "really? you might want to think about that first" I was all kicked back on the porch looking all bad ass. There were 5 of us, one of him. he took off with his troll. It was about 4 am, and I was lit up.

I kept thinking he would come back with a people and guns, luckily no. We were down in Liberal. fucked town. lots of shootings.

I love that story

In reality I probaly looked like a drunk slob, about to pass out on a porch mumbling shit. But in my head, it seemed like some steven seagal awesomenes.
Weak IST today. We shit the bed.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:then some other girl showed up at this party with her boyfriend, dressed like a jersey shore trramp. My friend told her she looked like a shorter, fatter, uglier version of snookie. Then the guy got all pissed, and wanted to fight, and I said "really? you might want to think about that first" I was all kicked back on the porch looking all bad ass. There were 5 of us, one of him. he took off with his troll. It was about 4 am, and I was lit up.

I kept thinking he would come back with a people and guns, luckily no. We were down in Liberal. fucked town. lots of shootings.

I love that story

In reality I probaly looked like a drunk slob, about to pass out on a porch mumbling shit. But in my head, it seemed like some steven seagal awesomenes.

and he probaly left to find a cooler party, without a bunch of drunk 30+ year old drunk morons hanging out on a porch, flicking crack head cameltoe.
Pete Nice Wrote:Weak IST today. We shit the bed.

Irene like a cholo
I have half a cantaloupe in the frig, I am going to demolish that shit in about 30 minutes.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:I have half a cantaloupe in the frig, I am going to demolish that shit in about 30 minutes.

I threw an old cantalope at the church the other day. In the vacant lot anyway. There is a rabbit over there, and my daughter thought he might like it.
Pete Nice Wrote:Weak IST today. We shit the bed.

I spent a good chunk of the afternoon adding a wireless N router to our network here at work, wich already had a router/modem.
I learned that WEP security limits wireless speed to 54mbps.
I forgot. I did buy something. its a cooler you put over the saddle horn. That way I can take my beer with me when I go riding. :happy: :happy: It just hasnt shipped yet. Confusedad: Hope it gets here before the long weekend.

[Image: RANCH---PET-TACK-HT35993.gif]
LeNeve Wrote:I forgot. I did buy something. its a cooler you put over the saddle horn. That way I can take my beer with me when I go riding. :happy: :happy: It just hasnt shipped yet. Confusedad: Hope it gets here before the long weekend.

[Image: RANCH---PET-TACK-HT35993.gif]

My fridge is about 15' from my couch.
I don't have to hope it'll be here before the long weekend.

And I just found out Friday night I'm going to a bachelor party at a bar/concert venue. :beer:
I put my little ice chest next to my couch. :?
[Image: Laziness615.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
javsto Wrote:later peeps off to watch BB and True Blood online before a go home to my unpowered cave. Confusedwoot:

BB?

Big Brother. :duh:
@ilikegirlsdaily
:roflmao:

Where's Iva?

[Image: Origin_Of_Unicorns.jpg]
Awww, the cheetah's agree with PETA...

wait a minute...

[Image: New_Friend.jpg]
Iva probaly has weird horned fish things, and horse breeding facility somewhere.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT