Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Extreme Couponing Thread
Just reminding some people. Especially those, going to the DBC

Sign up to Ebates. A lot of the hotel chains and websites give you a percentage back (hotels.com gives you 3.25%, choice hotels gives you 3.5%, Holiday Inn gives you 4.5%, Hotelclub.com givse you 7%, etc). And if your'e renting a car, they give beteween 2-3% back. Yeah it doesn't seem like a lot, but it's money you're already spending, why not get some of it back?
ap bikini team Wrote:Just reminding some people. Especially those, going to the DBC

Sign up to Ebates. A lot of the hotel chains and websites give you a percentage back (hotels.com gives you 3.25%, choice hotels gives you 3.5%, Holiday Inn gives you 4.5%, Hotelclub.com givse you 7%, etc). And if your'e renting a car, they give beteween 2-3% back. Yeah it doesn't seem like a lot, but it's money you're already spending, why not get some of it back?

Damn.
I forgot all about that.
Thanks.
http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=V...Ju1g%3D%3D

Use that link, so you can get a $10 gift card for it too
ap bikini team Wrote:http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=V...Ju1g%3D%3D

Use that link, so you can get a $10 gift card for it too

Confusedad:
I signed up a long time ago, and forgot all about it.
I need to know about the hookup on diapers pretty quick here. I want to stock pile those things.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Pampers are getting tougher and tougher to coupon right now Sad And they've closed a lot of the loop holes that you could get them cheaper. It's still possible to get them close to free, but you've gotta look for it now. I'll toss some sales out on FB when I see them.
ap bikini team Wrote:Pampers are getting tougher and tougher to coupon right now Sad And they've closed a lot of the loop holes that you could get them cheaper. It's still possible to get them close to free, but you've gotta look for it now. I'll toss some sales out on FB when I see them.

Well, fuck.... What the hell is their problem?

Thanks, Paul :grin:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Paul, any heads up on Pampers would be GREATLY appreciated.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:Paul, any heads up on Pampers would be GREATLY appreciated.

I feel so left out. I'm canceling my condom membership
Joe Wrote:

Maybe you should watch sara hoots youtube video about talking to your mom about birth control.

She never mentions the pull out method, which Rich most likely practices, and might be black belt level master of it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Maybe you should watch sara hoots youtube video about talking to your mom about birth control.

She never mentions the pull out method, which Rich most likely practices, and might be black belt level master of it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Here's a lil heads up: the pull out method is not very effective...
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Here's a lil heads up: the pull out method is not very effective...

You did it wrong.
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Here's a lil heads up: the pull out method is not very effective...

You did it wrong.

Confusedad:
I HATE PIE!!

Pampers sales are almost always going on. But you need to get the coupons for it first (make sure you collect a bunch of the P&G Saver, which comes out the last/first Sunday of the month). Those always have the diapers coupons in them. Then you just wait for the right sale, which I'll mention, and grab them.
ap bikini team Wrote:

Pampers sales are almost always going on. But you need to get the coupons for it first (make sure you collect a bunch of the P&G Saver, which comes out the last/first Sunday of the month). Those always have the diapers coupons in them. Then you just wait for the right sale, which I'll mention, and grab them.

Ok!
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Swoot News Thread Derick 30 9,715 05-18-2010, 05:34 PM
Last Post: the keifer
  The I'm drunk thread Derick 26 7,705 04-26-2010, 10:07 PM
Last Post: i bleed green
  the video thread mongo 2 1,668 04-26-2010, 02:59 PM
Last Post: negadave
  Post here while you drink thread mongo 228 51,659 04-17-2010, 01:04 PM
Last Post: i bleed green