Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Extreme Couponing Thread
ap bikini team Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Haha.
Suuuurrreee you do.

Hell yeah I do lol. To anyone that has kids, if I said I'll sell you a large box of diapers and 2 jumbo packs of Wipes for $20, they're all over it. It's a great deal to them, and I make money on it.

For a large box of my daughters diapers it's $29.97, a box of wipes which last me about 2-3 months is $9.97. If someone were to say I'll sell you this box of diapers and wipes for $20. I'd be all over that like a fat kid on a smartie.
NussieT Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Haha.
Suuuurrreee you do.

Hell yeah I do lol. To anyone that has kids, if I said I'll sell you a large box of diapers and 2 jumbo packs of Wipes for $20, they're all over it. It's a great deal to them, and I make money on it.

For a large box of my daughters diapers it's $29.97, a box of wipes which last me about 2-3 months is $9.97. If someone were to say I'll sell you this box of diapers and wipes for $20. I'd be all over that like a fat kid on a smartie.

Box and 2 jumbo packs of diapers. Then if they don't need the wipes, just $10 for the box. They've been flying off my shelf at that price lol
Do any shopping online? Here's a way to get money back for just doing what you were already planning to do anyway! Ebates.com. I've already done it a few times (NHL.com and Diapers.com). Only a few bucks, but hey, I'll take any check with my name on it, that cashes.

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=V...Ju1g%3D%3D
ap bikini team Wrote:Do any shopping online? Here's a way to get money back for just doing what you were already planning to do anyway! Ebates.com. I've already done it a few times (NHL.com and Diapers.com). Only a few bucks, but hey, I'll take any check with my name on it, that cashes.

I've signed up already, and I can't wait to try this out.
Why didn't you let us know about this before Christmas?
What the heck?
Oh, and thanks!
Paul, question:

What the heck is Rite Aid all about. I have been getting cold and flu stuff there and got some +Up rewards, but I have no idea what that means. Can you break down Rite Aid and their wellness program in real people talk for us?
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
couponing things you can get arrested for.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://financiallyfit.yahoo.com/finance/article-113832-11745-3-bad-couponing-9-tips-to-avoid-it?ywaad=ad0035&nc">http://financiallyfit.yahoo.com/finance ... =ad0035&nc</a><!-- m -->
Chip Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:Do any shopping online? Here's a way to get money back for just doing what you were already planning to do anyway! Ebates.com. I've already done it a few times (NHL.com and Diapers.com). Only a few bucks, but hey, I'll take any check with my name on it, that cashes.

What the heck?

Yeah, no shit. I still signed up though. Thanks Paul!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:Paul, question:

What the heck is Rite Aid all about. I have been getting cold and flu stuff there and got some +Up rewards, but I have no idea what that means. Can you break down Rite Aid and their wellness program in real people talk for us?

Ok, Up Rewards work two ways. First, they keep track of your totals when you buy stuff. When you reach $250 in a calendar year, you get a 10% discount on all Rite Aid brand products. When you reach $500, you get 10% on ALL store purchases. At $1000, you get 20% off (and I LOVE that one). This applies to any non sale item, and to a lesser extent, sale items. I'll give you an example. Centrum Pro Nutrients are normally $11.99, but are on sale for $10.99. If you have the 20% off for everything, you get more off the sale price (since the sale price isn't 20% of the original total, which makes it 9.99). It counts on everything except prescriptions (although that varies from state to state, NJ is Nazi Germany in most regulations), gift cards and tobacco.

The 2nd way are Actual Up Rewards. They print out at the end of your receipt if you bought a product that had that as part of a sale. Think of that as a gift card. You can use that on ANYTHING but the above restrictions. So if you had a $5 Up Reward, and bought something for $5, you could use that to get it free. Only would need to pay the sales tax.

Also at 500 points, you get a free health screening there.
Chip Wrote:

What the heck?

I didn't know about it till JUST after Christmas, which sucked, because I could have saved even more money lol. It's a simple site. Just make sure you use Ebates.com as a portal. Look up your page on their site, and then it'll take you to that. So that way you have your tracking cookie that will automatically keep track of what you're buying. You can't just go anywhere and buy shit and expect them to keep track. Your first stop has to be to their page. Then do a search, and it'll be there. I bought my girlfriend a Ranger's doll at NHL.com and bought a car seat base through Diapers.com. Only $5, but that's $5 more than I had before. And they already sent me a check. So I can't wait to spend it lol
ap bikini team Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

What the heck?

I didn't know about it till JUST after Christmas, which sucked, because I could have saved even more money lol. It's a simple site. Just make sure you use Ebates.com as a portal. Look up your page on their site, and then it'll take you to that. So that way you have your tracking cookie that will automatically keep track of what you're buying. You can't just go anywhere and buy shit and expect them to keep track. Your first stop has to be to their page. Then do a search, and it'll be there. I bought my girlfriend a Ranger's doll at NHL.com and bought a car seat base through Diapers.com. Only $5, but that's $5 more than I had before. And they already sent me a check. So I can't wait to spend it lol

Not trying to get off topic here, but dude, you gotta train her better then that.
Chip Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

What the heck?

Not trying to get off topic here, but dude, you gotta train her better then that.

The Ex Husband got her into it. And she thinks Lundquist is hot. So unless he gets traded somewhere better, I'm stuck, mildly showing any type of interest in the Rangers. Was rough having her next to me when they beat the Devils earlier this year.
Chip Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

What the heck?

Hey, it could be worse. She could be a Flyers fan.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
ap bikini team Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Paul, question:

Ok, Up Rewards work two ways. First, they keep track of your totals when you buy stuff. When you reach $250 in a calendar year, you get a 10% discount on all Rite Aid brand products. When you reach $500, you get 10% on ALL store purchases. At $1000, you get 20% off (and I LOVE that one). This applies to any non sale item, and to a lesser extent, sale items. I'll give you an example. Centrum Pro Nutrients are normally $11.99, but are on sale for $10.99. If you have the 20% off for everything, you get more off the sale price (since the sale price isn't 20% of the original total, which makes it 9.99). It counts on everything except prescriptions (although that varies from state to state, NJ is Nazi Germany in most regulations), gift cards and tobacco.

The 2nd way are Actual Up Rewards. They print out at the end of your receipt if you bought a product that had that as part of a sale. Think of that as a gift card. You can use that on ANYTHING but the above restrictions. So if you had a $5 Up Reward, and bought something for $5, you could use that to get it free. Only would need to pay the sales tax.

Also at 500 points, you get a free health screening there.

NICE, now I understand. :thanks:

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I've signed up already, and I can't wait to try this out.
What the heck?

Hey, it could be worse. She could be a Flyers fan.

:high5: TRU DAT SHIT YO!!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Swoot News Thread Derick 30 9,715 05-18-2010, 05:34 PM
Last Post: the keifer
  The I'm drunk thread Derick 26 7,705 04-26-2010, 10:07 PM
Last Post: i bleed green
  the video thread mongo 2 1,668 04-26-2010, 02:59 PM
Last Post: negadave
  Post here while you drink thread mongo 228 51,659 04-17-2010, 01:04 PM
Last Post: i bleed green