Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Extreme Couponing Thread
Anyone want to save money on their cell phone bills?

Watch this.

http://vimeopro.com/solaveitv/solavei-vi...o/46908223
I don't want to save money on my cell phone.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Paul is going to be selling Right Size Smoothies next.

Joe Wrote:Paul is going to be selling Right Size Smoothies next.

As long as we all get a free shaker!!!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:Paul is going to be selling Right Size Smoothies next.

lol I didn't even know you could franchise that! It wouldn't work though. Who buys diet advice from a fat guy? lol

But now it's pretty simple. $49 a month, unlimited everything. And the ability to save more money through the referral system (kind of like Direct TV does).

[youtube]rgfnp93dzTs[/youtube]
Are you on it Paul?

As of Monday, yes. We've been in pre-launch up till now. It's a mirrored tier 1 service. So it's not like Boost is to Sprint.
Ok, here is a retardedly great deal to save a ton of money on Coupons.

Last year I talked to you guys about Ebates.com. Well they have an even better deal right now. For those that haven't signed up, use this link, so I can get credit lol

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=V...Ju1g%3D%3D

Now here's the crazy deal. It's a little lengthy but it's worth it.

For those that don't know, Ebates is a company that offers rebates for shopping at stores and going through their site to do it. So you can shop at places like Walmart, Sears, Best Buy, and get part of your purchase credited back to you as a rebate. You can also make money by referring others. You'll get $5 per referral, and there are bonuses for signing up a certain number of people. Now here is where the great idea is coming up. From now till Christmas, when you refer your first person, you'll get a $25 bonus in addition to your $5 sign up bonus, as long as they buy $25 worth of whatever. Soooooo, sign up yourself. Get on Yahoo, and create email accounts and continue to refer yourself. I've been buying $25 gift cards to my friends and family favorite stores, and making $5 per purchase. Here's an example

<!-- e --><a href="mailtoTongueR1@yahoo.com">PR1@yahoo.com</a><!-- e --> signs up, and gets $5 (you still have to make a purchase, so do whatever you want here).
PR1 signs up <!-- e --><a href="mailtoTongueR2@yahoo.com">PR2@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->.
PR2 buys a $25 gift card, getting a $5 sign up bonus plus whatever the store rebate was. PR1 gets a $25 credit.
PR2 signs up <!-- e --><a href="mailtoTongueR3@yahoo.com">PR3@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->.
PR3 buys a $25 gift card, getting a $5 sign up bonus plus whatever the store rebate was. PR2 gets a $25 credit.

And over and over again. So if you stick to keeping transactions around $25, you'll actually make $5 for every transaction. If you want to buy more, you can. If you want to get Amex gift cards you can get $25 gift cards for like $32 with shipping and fees, so actually you'll get it for $2. It's free money!
:high5: I am totally already signed up for Ebates. I signed up a long time ago and I beleive you were the one who first told me about it!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote::high5: I am totally already signed up for Ebates. I signed up a long time ago and I beleive you were the one who first told me about it!

This still works for you. Although you won't get the $5 off the first sale. But it'll still count toward all the other stuff. And you'll still get $25 on your original account when you use the 2nd account and so on.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Swoot News Thread Derick 30 9,715 05-18-2010, 05:34 PM
Last Post: the keifer
  The I'm drunk thread Derick 26 7,705 04-26-2010, 10:07 PM
Last Post: i bleed green
  the video thread mongo 2 1,668 04-26-2010, 02:59 PM
Last Post: negadave
  Post here while you drink thread mongo 228 51,659 04-17-2010, 01:04 PM
Last Post: i bleed green