Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 8/23/11 MMMMM Bark
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Hey Iva, 2 questions:

1. Are you guys going to Ocean City at all this year?

2. Where did you get those crabs at last year, you were telling me you got some and took them back to the condo. If you know the name of the place, or what street it is on, or even a description of the place. Thanks

We are going Friday night through Monday over Labor Day, got a condo on 11th and Baltimore. 10 of us going. I can't wait. I am already packed to go. All I am taking is alcohol and alcohol paraphernalia, a bathing suit and jeans and a shirt for Seacrets. It's all packed and ready to roll already. I "heart" Ocean City, such a good time.

1. No, unfortunately we aren't going this year...kind of sucks last year we had Boe's family w/us and this year Mom is gone... Confusedad: Confusedad:

2. Crab Stop for getting take out crabs it's on the main stip around 15th in a little shopping center....the guy said the BIG ones come in August....they will be so good and soooo big....I love it!!!!!
(Lucky I found when we spoke about this last year...it was in the 8/25/10 In Show Thread!!!!!)

Hey-o!
Derick Wrote:
geinslunchbox Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone!!!! Speaking of things in your ears...my neighbor had a fly fly into her ear...she could hear/feel it buzzing around...she went to ER Room and they removed it. Gross....
What a nightmare! My uncle had a roach crawl in his ear once. He held half his head under water until it died then went to the ER to have it removed. Yuck. I sleep with earplugs for this very reason
you might consider moving to a better neighborhood
It's not the roaches I'm scared of. It's earwigs
aka EC_n_NC
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Hey Iva, 2 questions:

1. Are you guys going to Ocean City at all this year?

2. Where did you get those crabs at last year, you were telling me you got some and took them back to the condo. If you know the name of the place, or what street it is on, or even a description of the place. Thanks

We are going Friday night through Monday over Labor Day, got a condo on 11th and Baltimore. 10 of us going. I can't wait. I am already packed to go. All I am taking is alcohol and alcohol paraphernalia, a bathing suit and jeans and a shirt for Seacrets. It's all packed and ready to roll already. I "heart" Ocean City, such a good time.

1. No, unfortunately we aren't going this year...kind of sucks last year we had Boe's family w/us and this year Mom is gone... Confusedad: Confusedad:

2. Crab Stop for getting take out crabs it's on the main stip around 15th in a little shopping center....the guy said the BIG ones come in August....they will be so good and soooo big....I love it!!!!!

(Lucky I found when we spoke about this last year...it was in the 8/25/10 In Show Thread!!!!!)

Thanks Iva!! I made a note in my phone of the place. I can't wait!!!!
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I have a hard time believing that Entourage would have Alice Eve on and not at least put her in a bikini. She has no problem doing nudity, it would be great if it went that route. :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:
I know she's your girl but she still has a weird mouth, great body though.

I can see where the face may not be everyone's taste, but I doubt there is a person alive who does not think she has a dope ass body. To have tits like that, a great ass and a tight body is very rare.

whats wrong with her face?
@ilikegirlsdaily
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:IMHO welfare is a slap in the face to people who work hard and pay their shit on their own. People who make sacrifices for their family and to support others without milking the government. A slap to all of our faces.
:high5: my mom raised me and my sister for several years without assistance. She worked all the time, a couple different jobs. We still probaly could have got the assistance. Shits embarrasing though. No dignity accepting that shit.

And my mom worked 2 jobs while going to school full time while raising me and my brother.
javsto Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I have a hard time believing that Entourage would have Alice Eve on and not at least put her in a bikini. She has no problem doing nudity, it would be great if it went that route. :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:

I can see where the face may not be everyone's taste, but I doubt there is a person alive who does not think she has a dope ass body. To have tits like that, a great ass and a tight body is very rare.

It's a little off from the right angle.

[Image: Alice_Eve_in_Shes_Out_of_My_League_Wallpaper.jpg]
javsto Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

they just dressed her down too much. completly different from that adam sandler movie, with the yellow bikini or that other one, She's out of my league.

That was Brooklyn Decker in the Sandler movie, another one of my top 5 favorite nussies.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
javsto Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

IMHO, nothing, she is my #1 nussie out there right now. But some crackheads have issues.

Pete Nice Wrote:
javsto Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

they just dressed her down too much. completly different from that adam sandler movie, with the yellow bikini or that other one, She's out of my league.

That was Brooklyn Decker in the Sandler movie, another one of my top 5 favorite nussies.

Blonde chick with big tits, there all the same. its easier to tell a group of black guys apart than it is to tell which big boobed blonde is in what movie.
@ilikegirlsdaily
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:IMHO welfare is a slap in the face to people who work hard and pay their shit on their own. People who make sacrifices for their family and to support others without milking the government. A slap to all of our faces.
:high5: my mom raised me and my sister for several years without assistance. She worked all the time, a couple different jobs. We still probaly could have got the assistance. Shits embarrasing though. No dignity accepting that shit.

And my mom worked 2 jobs while going to school full time while raising me and my brother.

yep. it's tough, but doable. I'm glad I'm not that hard up.
Pete Nice Wrote:IMHO, nothing, she is my #1 nussie out there right now. But some crackheads have issues.
I'm one of those crackheads
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
javsto Wrote:Blonde chick with big tits, there all the same. its easier to tell a group of black guys apart than it is to tell which big boobed blonde is in what movie.
[smiley]racist[/smiley]
javsto Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
javsto Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I know she's your girl but she still has a weird mouth, great body though.

Blonde chick with big tits, there all the same. its easier to tell a group of black guys apart than it is to tell which big boobed blonde is in what movie.

I am a big fan of hot blondes with big tits. 3 of my top 5 nussies right now fit that and a 4th is a hot blonde with a c cup.

My top 5:

1. Alice Eve
2. Brooklyn Decker
3. Yvonne Strahovski
4. Marissa Miller
5. Kim Kardashian

Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:IMHO, nothing, she is my #1 nussie out there right now. But some crackheads have issues.

you can be on welfare now. :high5:
Derick Wrote:
correction, alice eve is ok

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM
  Tuesday 08/02/16: Winter is coming Chip 24 2,481 08-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Tuesday 7/26/16 - What? LeNeve 7 748 07-27-2016, 10:03 AM
  Tuesday, 7/19/2016 ~ Late Beckster 1 469 07-20-2016, 08:56 AM
Last Post: LeNeve