Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 8/23/11 MMMMM Bark
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
So I watched Entourage last night. My head did not explode. Alice Eve looks good and I like when she talks in her natural English accent. They conservatived her up though. ANyone think Vinnie will end up tappin dat ass?
Where is this coupon post that Paul mentioned?
I have a hard time believing that Entourage would have Alice Eve on and not at least put her in a bikini. She has no problem doing nudity, it would be great if it went that route. :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:
Today is the 7th anniversary of the day Eddie fell in love with Sami J
Just announced: Steelers signed LB Lawrence Timmons to a 5 year $50 mill extension. They have the best LB core in the NFL all signed up for at least 2 more years, 3 of them for 4.

Just have to sign Polamalu and Wallace to extensions now.

[Image: 6a00d83451b84f69e2010536c6c053970b-550wi]
Pete Nice Wrote:Where is this coupon post that Paul mentioned?

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.dudebronation.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2854&start=15">viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2854&start=15</a><!-- l -->
This would SUUUUUCK: The thought of things getting in my ear freaks me out. Started when I was a kid and watched that dumb Star Trek movie, Wrath of Khan.

http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/688683...-stuck-ear
Ok, time for a shower and some breakfast... :cya: If my sup isn't breathing over my shoulder today, I'll be back.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Ok, time for a shower and some breakfast... :cya: If my sup isn't breathing over my shoulder today, I'll be back.

[smiley]SHOW US YOUR TITS[/smiley]
After this season, Fat Prince Fielder is gone from Milwaukee and after next year, a bunch of guys are gone. I hate the Brewers and hope they fail.

[Image: MIL.gif]
Pete Nice Wrote:So I watched Entourage last night. My head did not explode. Alice Eve looks good and I like when she talks in her natural English accent. They conservatived her up though. ANyone think Vinnie will end up tappin dat ass?
:roflmao: :roflmao:
Good morning everyone!!!! Speaking of things in your ears...my neighbor had a fly fly into her ear...she could hear/feel it buzzing around...she went to ER Room and they removed it. Gross....
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone!!!! Speaking of things in your ears...my neighbor had a fly fly into her ear...she could hear/feel it buzzing around...she went to ER Room and they removed it. Gross....
What a nightmare! My uncle had a roach crawl in his ear once. He held half his head under water until it died then went to the ER to have it removed. Yuck. I sleep with earplugs for this very reason
geinslunchbox Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone!!!! Speaking of things in your ears...my neighbor had a fly fly into her ear...she could hear/feel it buzzing around...she went to ER Room and they removed it. Gross....
What a nightmare! My uncle had a roach crawl in his ear once. He held half his head under water until it died then went to the ER to have it removed. Yuck. I sleep with earplugs for this very reason
That's fantastic :?
geinslunchbox Wrote:

You guys are freaking me out that this ear thing is so common. I might start sleeping with earplugs in now too.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32