Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 8/23/11 MMMMM Bark
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Iva13 Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Wow.
That's a good one... :?
Every time I try, they fall flat. Never mind, I'm done.

A for effort JDubb...stop trying.. :wink: :boobs:

Fixed.
Chip Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

Fixed.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
javsto Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So I am watching these 3 assholes mow the lawn at an apartment complex, something I am sure they are getting paid to do, and the grass is kind of high, so the dipshit with the push mower is mowing this area near where all the cars are parked. He took the gaurd off the spray area for the mower and the grass just flies out all over the place. So what does the moron do, he mows with the grass exit pointed towards the cars, he is totally covering these cars with grass, every one has grass plastered on the front from the bumper to the top of the windshield. What a dick. I hope somone complains and they lose the job.

Now the asshole with the trimmer is following up and you can see the rocks and shit slamming into the cars. These guys suck at mowing.

well they were probably surgeons back in thier original country but after crossing the border could only get jobs as migrant workers. Happens all the time.

So my brother-in-law is having a pool built, one of the white guys that is doing the waterfall part is an ex-nasa engineer. How much would that suck, going from being an Engineer at Nasa to manual labor building fake rocks. At least hes still working, better then most people who are still on unemployment.
Chip Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

Fixed.
Thanks butt.
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Every time I try, they fall flat. Never mind, I'm done.

Fixed.
Thanks butt.

Haha.
Always happy to help.
So they released the autopsy results for Amy Winehouse. They say there are no drugs in her system at all. I wonder how much her family paid to have a false report released.
Pete Nice Wrote:So they released the autopsy results for Amy Winehouse. They say there are no drugs in her system at all. I wonder how much her family paid to have a false report released.
The final tests showed that alcohol was present, but how it affected Winehouse has yet to be determined. Chris Goodman, a Winehouse family spokesman, released a statement today saying, "Toxicology results returned to the Winehouse family by authorities have confirmed that there were no illegal substances in Amy's system at the time of her death."

http://www.spinner.com/2011/08/23/amy-wi...lnk2|88645
Pete Nice Wrote:So they released the autopsy results for Amy Winehouse. They say there are no drugs in her system at all. I wonder how much her family paid to have a false report released.

that has got to be a lie. no doubt. gwen stefani no doubt
it makes sense.

she was going sober cold turkey, and her body couldn't handle it.

this happens a lot with addicts. Thats why people who use heroin go on methodone, their bodies become re-wired, and they cant physically handle it
no illegal drugs. prescriptions probaly.
I want some methadone
JDubb Wrote:

dont feel bad, he was refering to my post, so the heat is on me, not u.
JDubb Wrote:
The final tests showed that alcohol was present, but how it affected Winehouse has yet to be determined. Chris Goodman, a Winehouse family spokesman, released a statement today saying, "Toxicology results returned to the Winehouse family by authorities have confirmed that there were no illegal substances in Amy's system at the time of her death."

I'm still calling bullshit
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

I'm still calling bullshit
:whomo:
cold turkey sounds good for lunch, with swiss.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32