Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 8/23/11 MMMMM Bark
That's crazy about the earthquake, by the sounds of it... everyone here is safe and that's all that matters.
Brian Wrote:So, he's the new Jerkman?

No, he becomes that when he inquires for help on giving oral. Remember?? That was when i taught him how to give a proper blowjob.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:I just saw a tanker truck almost run into a tractor trailer.

I was 15 seconds from a wreck on my way home. Stupid girl turning left turned into another car. Totally smashed in her front end and pieces were flying everywhere. Didn't like look anyone was hurt, but she looked like the shit had been scared out of her.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Rydrum Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Rydrum Wrote:my guess- dildo or eddie...

Dildo isn't in the getalong gang. Sara is though, maybe it was her.

... either way its POA.

Nothing ruins a good prank like a blabbermouth!
I HATE PIE!!
Rydrum Wrote:
javsto Wrote:great first another shitty prank call fail, now he's trashing a fantastic :tool: song.

:tool: is fucking sweet band.

YES!!! :high5: Yes, they are!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

Bite it, Peter!!
I HATE PIE!!
Indiansfan Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:damn!!! who is that girl? I feel like raping her maybe.

She's clearly a gift from God.
And you want to rape her. :?
It's terrible that you'd put her on the same level as pigs.
:roflmao: :roflmao:

We know where LeNeve was earlier today

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.wkrn.com/story/15313584/ramp-to-i-65s-closed">http://www.wkrn.com/story/15313584/ramp-to-i-65s-closed</a><!-- m -->

Quote:Bull semen forces closure of interstate ramp
[Image: 15313584_BG2.jpg]
NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Canisters of bull semen caused quite a scare on the on-ramp to Interstate 65 South Tuesday morning.

The canisters fell off a Greyhound bus just after 5 a.m. as the bus traveled around the curve of the ramp just south of downtown Nashville.

Fire and emergency crews were called to the scene amid reports of a foul odor.

When they discovered four unmarked canisters with steam and an unpleasant odor coming from them, they shut down the on-ramp and called HAZMAT crews.

Officials traced the containers to Greyhound after finding bus tickets on the ground. The bus did not know it lost its load and had continued on.

Authorities called Greyhound, who, after speaking with the driver the bus, determined the canisters to be filled with straws of frozen sperm packed in liquid nitrogen.

The load originated in Columbus, Ohio and was en route to a breeding facility in Laredo, Texas.

Canisters like they ones strewn across the interstate typically carry between 300 and 400 straws, each containing one-milliliter of sperm.

Depending on the bull the sperm came from, straws are worth between $18 and $50 each, according to experts. It's possible the load that fell off the bus Tuesday morning was worth as much as $80,000.

Once the leaking canisters were deemed not harmful, they were moved to a grassy area next to the interstate.

A local company was called to assist in the cleanup. The scene was cleared around 9 a.m.

A Greyhound spokesperson said it's not uncommon that the bus was carrying bull sperm.

In addition to transporting people, the also company transports cargo. The canisters were filled with liquid nitrogen and thus could only be transported by ground.

Greyhound said the sperm was stored in a separate compartment below the bus and not near the belongings of passengers.

All i read was "bull semen"... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:That's crazy about the earthquake, by the sounds of it... everyone here is safe and that's all that matters.

I didn't feel anything.. Oh well...
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:That's crazy about the earthquake, by the sounds of it... everyone here is safe and that's all that matters.

That's a very PC statement there Iva. Where is your sense of adventure!
Joe Wrote:

You mean T......I didn't write that post......
Iva13 Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

:roflmao: It was a very Iva-ish statement.
Joe Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Joe Wrote:That's a very PC statement there Iva. Where is your sense of adventure!

:roflmao: It was a very Iva-ish statement.

Now that all the pregger rage is out of me I'm all for the sunshine, rainbows and unicorns.
LeNeve Wrote:booo Confusedad:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://news.yahoo.com/usa-becomes-food-stamp-nation-sustainable-160645036.html">http://news.yahoo.com/usa-becomes-food- ... 45036.html</a><!-- m -->
They keep looking for ways to cut spending, but the problem is, the rich and corporations aren't footing enough of the bill.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM
  Tuesday 08/02/16: Winter is coming Chip 24 2,481 08-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Tuesday 7/26/16 - What? LeNeve 7 748 07-27-2016, 10:03 AM
  Tuesday, 7/19/2016 ~ Late Beckster 1 469 07-20-2016, 08:56 AM
Last Post: LeNeve